Small Airplane

It looks like a cool lightweight bike but I sure wouldn't check it at the airport. My GF worked for the airlines for 20 years and I know what happens to luggage...

It looks like a cool lightweight bike but I sure wouldn't check it at the airport. My GF worked for the airlines for 20 years and I know what happens to luggage...
Private airplane, no checkin at the airport, just a question about size, weight and performance. I ordered one yesterday

Cool choice, let us know how it works out with a follow up! A friend really likes his high-end Dahon folder-yes, I typed that sentence! He's looking into a SWYTCH kit for his Dahon. Keep it light and reliable. He's a merchant marine so flight approved is not that important.

I spent some time seriously considering the Carbo x, so I joined their Facebook group. I think there are birthing pains with any company making a bike for the first time and there are a number of
Carbo buyers who seem quite happy. There have also been problems. I don't worry about minor things, but issues with the seat post bolt breaking and the front wheel coming off the fork aren't minor (they're not universal problems, but they haven't exactly been one offs either), especially
for a company with no dealer network. It sounds like you ordered it, but I'd join their Facebook group and make up your own mind. I decided to hold off.

Private airplane, no checkin at the airport, just a question about size, weight and performance. I ordered one yesterday

Here is a new review on the GoCycle from Electrek. How do you like the bike so far?

Following this thread . There is a member who flys with an electric kit Montague in the co pilots seat. I can't link. Search In the wierd and unusual thread

Back