SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

Brilliant... Did you have a chance to use the snowboard and rip some local alpine trails? 😉
There's a ski area 3 miles and 1500' above my place, and once a year I ride up to it, usually with my board carried sideways on my fatbike rack. Not much of a fun ride though, (paved road, traffic etc.) and after the first few times I felt like I proved my point, that ebikes are awesome, especially so 5 years ago when they were relatively unknown in my area. We old timers remember when half the fun of riding one was blowing people away with our personal stamina and strength, since most didn't know an ebike from squat! Now, everyone knows about them, mostly, the word is out!

Makes me happier to stay with what I got now. And maybe explains why I've been waiting a bit over a week for some parts that normally would take 3 or 4 days.

Ebiker of the day showed me some trails that I could handle on my hardtail on Burnaby Mountain.
1616444958720.png

I've seen alot of glass balls but never actually found one til today.

glass ball.jpg

Was too big to fit in my camelback so I stashed it up in the bunch grass to get later with my bigger pack

Recovery was a success and after some scrubbing and making a base it is now part of the ambiance of the place and fits well in the music room

Glass Float.jpg

Done.jpg

Last edited:
Prices are going up people.
"Germany's Rose Bikes has become the latest manufacturer to announce price rises due to the effects of COVID-19.

The direct sale brand will be increasing its prices by 8-12% across all segments, joining brands including Commencal, Propain, Santa Cruz and others that have recently all felt the pandemic's toll on the cost of doing business.

The brand has described the bike boom as "unstoppable" and says that this has meant a scarcity of raw materials has increased prices across the industry and throughout the supply chain. The brand also says that shipping containers cost eight times more than normal and there have been increases in cost for land freight too. The price increase won't come into effect until March 25th so anyone considering purchasing a Rose bike is recommended to do so before that deadline.

bigquotes
Almost all components of the supply industry are now more expensive for us. On top of that are increased freight costs. Of course, we would also prefer to keep the old prices. Unfortunately, we could not delay it any longer. As a small compensation, we are offering our customers the option of ordering their bike at the old price until March 25th.—Thorsten Heckrath-Rose, Managing Director at ROSE Bikes GmbH"

Back