SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

when the boardwalk narrows I start to wonder where exactly is my rear wheel planted?...especially on my touring bike in the rain.
1616625135892.png

I need to move. 🤣
Beautiful, area.
It boggles the mind what that parcel of land would be worth to land developers (not that I am advocating for that in any way).
I am sure most cities have similar issues, but Greater Vancouver land values are absolutely insane.

They were so cool, the whole TR4, TR-4A and TR-250/TR-5. The TR-6 came after, maybe 1969 or 1970 and was really a different car.

The 4 was early to mid 60s, the 4A maybe 66-67 or thereabouts, and the 250 in 68, maybe 67 as well, the last year of the fabulous Austin Healey 3000.

The Triumph Spitfire was built pretty much across most of second half of the decade and was even smaller and maybe even more fun, till it caught fire, which pretty much was a standard thing. My 1966 caught fire in the switches in the steering column driving through town one evening and I continued across town with flames coming out of the steering wheel until the lights went out. All very routine with these things, but how much fun it was!

Between the Lucas electrics and the Jaeger gauges, you never had a clue what was going on, but it was fun to drive and on a Spitfire, you never used the doors... just jump over and into the driver’s seat. Those WERE the days.

Back