SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

Or this Seagull target? Good thing he left the roof up.
1595365748603.png

I just saw a tv show last night about a factory that reproduces the complete Austin Mini body shell using the original jigs and manufacturing techniques from the original factory from the 1950s. It was “Mini and Me” episode on Mike Brewer‘s World of Cars on the Motor Trend network.

Last edited:
Ran errands around town today and went past another local 'victim' of the virus.

The historic Nevada Theater first opened in 1865.
0722201252_Film1.jpg

The Nevada Theater hosted performances by Mark Twain, Jack London and Lotta Crabtree among many others.

0722201250_Film1.jpg

Local gold mines were closed during WW II as non-essential industries collapsing the local economies and eventually leading to the Theater's closing as well.

Since it's reopening in 1968 the theater has been home to celebrity acts, local theater groups and a host of the local Wild & Scenic Film Festival, until this Spring. It's closed again, but this time it's the virus.

The Nevada Theater is a California Historical Landmark.

Ran errands around town today and went past another local 'victim' of the virus.

The historic Nevada Theater first opened in 1865.View attachment 59782
The Nevada Theater hosted performances by Mark Twain, Jack London and Lotta Crabtree among many others.

View attachment 59781
Local gold mines were closed during WW II as non-essential industries collapsing the local economies and eventually leading to the Theater's closing as well. Since it's reopening in 1968 the theater has been home to celebrity acts, local theater groups and a host of the local Wild & Scenic Film Festival, until this Spring. It's closed again, but this time it's the virus.

The Nevada Theater is a California Historical Landmark.

Let's hope it weathers the storm and is able to reopen.

Saw cops by this car when I came home at 3 and still there when we took our bike in for a tuneup 20 minutes later and when we were coming back with our bike a hour and a half later saw a corners van and on our bike ride a hour later saw them hauling a body out they died in this car a hoarders car. The one in front. sad way to go in a car full of crap. and its been hot I bet it smelled bad in that car.
IMG_1292.jpg

Rode Sacramento's American River Trail today. Saw these weed eaters out doing a fine fuel suppression effort as the State's fire seasons ramps up;

0723201435_Film1.jpg

100's of goats taking a mid-day break after breakfast.

There were several herds (flocks?) of goats and sheep mowing down dried wild grasses and weeds in the State Park lands that encompass portions of the trail. They are contained in their grazing areas with a moveable agricultural fence. Areas that have been grazed look like a mower went through.

Goats will eat just about anything, if they can reach it. They'll get up on their hind legs to munch on tree leaves and tender branches. Trees in their grazing areas are all trimmed uniformly to have no branches within 4 feet of the ground. Very odd looking.

As I understand it these herds are privately owned and contract the herds out to munch away on whatever you've got. So what would you name such a company; Goats Are Us, Weed to Feed, Have Weed Eaters Will Travel?

Back