SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

second burned car of the year for me
61678568638__EFDFEC8E-9A50-4F01-A2F3-4CB2542B703E.JPG

Hi
Have been off the forum for a while. Haven’t been riding much lately, partly because I don’t want to go by public transport to get out of town and also because I’m really disappointed with how my bike feels/responds after firmware update 6 weeks ago.
Well I have been riding, we’ve had some really hot days end of June and I’ve been enjoying the warm evenings a daylight until 10 pm.
Anyway here is my contribution to car of the day. Did a 22km ride after dinner and had ice cream and coffee at the usual hang out.
1595107629183.jpeg

5B95AAA3-67B6-41C1-B3D3-B06DF8F8A4AA.jpeg 51D67956-9EE3-435A-B7A6-D0F41427E498.jpeg

I just realized I have some more car photos somewhere on my phone from a nice evening ride 23 June. I’ll post later. Very different car.
The bike still works but it has lost much of that natural feeling I so much enjoyed.

23 June
After dinner ride to my favorite ice cream café. ( about 9km one way) It’s not the best ice cream in town but a nice view.
Picture taken 7.20 pm and it was warm and the sun sets at 10pm this time of year so I went south of the city and did a total of 42km arriving home at 10.15 pm. There is no midnight sun in Stockholm but it doesn’t really get dark around midsummer.
Don’t know what year this car is. Mid or late 60’s ?
1595109867339.jpeg

C1FF6F6E-D0BF-471F-A6B5-388EE684571A.jpeg 9FD835A9-0A09-4130-ADDB-220AB66A7E25.jpeg

23 June
After dinner ride to my favorite ice cream café. ( about 9km one way) It’s not the best ice cream in town but a nice view.
Picture taken 7.20 pm and it was warm and the sun sets at 10pm this time of year so I went south of the city and did a total of 42km arriving home at 10.15 pm. There is no midnight sun in Stockholm but it doesn’t really get dark around midsummer.
Don’t know what year this car is. Mid or late 60’s ?
View attachment 59390

View attachment 59391 View attachment 59392
That looks like approx 1966 if my memory serves me. I think the model is a Bonneville. PaD I am glad to hear from you. I was concerned that the Covid might have hit you.

That looks like approx 1966 if my memory serves me. I think the model is a Bonneville. PaD I am glad to hear from you. I was concerned that the Covid might have hit you.
Thank you Steve, I’m fine. S..t tired of course having to be careful in daily life but I’m not the only one in this situation and have been lucky to be allowed to go out for bike rides and walks whenever I want to.
Take care.

Hi
Have been off the forum for a while. Haven’t been riding much lately, partly because I don’t want to go by public transport to get out of town and also because I’m really disappointed with how my bike feels/responds after firmware update 6 weeks ago.
Well I have been riding, we’ve had some really hot days end of June and I’ve been enjoying the warm evenings a daylight until 10 pm.
Anyway here is my contribution to car of the day. Did a 22km ride after dinner and had ice cream and coffee at the usual hang out.
View attachment 59387

View attachment 59388 View attachment 59389

I just realized I have some more car photos somewhere on my phone from a nice evening ride 23 June. I’ll post later.
Very different car. The bike still works but it has lost much of that natural feeling I so much enjoyed.

Welcome back! A Super Cool Bug... Diggin' the retro touches along with the slammed ride height. :D

1595136256715.png

Sweet ride. Love that flowing body style and I’d guess ‘66-‘67.😎

Weird and unusual! Driving home from a ride today!
What are the odds of running over a box end wrench and having it driven into your brand new Nitto Terra Grappler tire!
There's $200 down the drain.
f*ck.JPG

But wait it gets worse, it blows in a construction zone! I have to change the tire in a narrow strip between lanes of traffic going by at 70mph!
I was truly scared for my life!

What are the odds of running over a box end wrench and having it driven into your brand new Nitto Terra Grappler tire!
View attachment 59629
But wait it gets worse, it blows in a construction zone! I have to change the tire in a narrow strip between lanes of traffic going by at 70mph!
Now THAT is something I’ve never seen before! Interestingly enough the last time I had a major flat to a truck tire like that happened in Minneapolis!

Now THAT is something I’ve never seen before! Interestingly enough the last time I had a major flat to a truck tire like that happened in Minneapolis!
LOL that's funny. I still can't figure out how a box end wrench can get driven into a tire by running over it. It made a loud bang. I wonder if it hit under the wheel well just right and got wedged and the tire had to give.

View attachment 59629

I hope it was a nice wrench and you saved it... SnapOn? 😉

LOL that's funny. I still can't figure out how a box end wrench can get driven into a tire by running over it. It made a loud bang. I wonder if it hit under the wheel well just right and got wedged and the tire had to give.
Its great that you have a sense of humor about it!

Back