SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

I saw a blue whale at the beach today too...
1593207318307.png

Last edited:
C’mon Steve, that’s no contest. Austin Healey wins every time!

When I was a kid my father’s best friend had a brand new 1967 Austin Healey 3000, the last year they made it, with the roll up windows. What a great car! Of course, if you drove over a hard pack of cigarettes it would tear off the exhaust system, but that car has always represented the pinnacle to me. Proper British Racing Green, too.

Last edited:
Tim Horton's drive through sign confirms my location in Canada (lol) - Building has sat empty for at least 10 years, never rented again. Original signage and window displays still in place.

Wonder how long it's been since anyone has even gone inside this place and what the owner/landlord will ever do with it.

Wanted to share, Cheers.

2020-06-26 15.22.27.jpg

Amphibious Z-Triton …
  • In trike mode there's a large front wheel for pedalling and two small wheels with 250 W hub motors at the rear.
  • The trike cockpit has two mirrors, a horn, engine controls and an umbrella (why not?) and a flower pot to rival the VW Beetle's.
  • In boat mode the back becomes the front, with the two smaller wheels folding up at a 90º.
  • If the worst befalls the world traveller, Zeltrini's Z-Triton becomes one of the world's more unusual coffins.
  • Truly unique? It's certainly safer than those flying cars beloved by the editors of Popular Mechanics magazine back in the fifties. And just as much fun…

Zeltrini Website

Last edited by a moderator:
Amphibious Z-Triton …
  • In trike mode there's a large front wheel for pedalling and two small wheels with 250 W hub motors at the rear.
  • The trike cockpit has two mirrors, a horn, engine controls and an umbrella (why not?) and a flower pot to rival the VW Beetle's.
  • In boat mode the back becomes the front, with the two smaller wheels folding up at a 90º.
  • If the worst befalls the world traveller, Zeltrini's Z-Triton becomes one of the world's more unusual coffins.
  • Truly unique? It's certainly safer than those flying cars beloved by the editors of Popular Mechanics magazine back in the fifties. And just as much fun…

Zeltrini Website

Very cool vehicle... looks like something you could order and build from an article in Boy's Life back in the 60s. ;)

How about this vehicle.
At the trailhead parking lot full of suvs, this bright red antique pick-up really stood out.
Don't know the make, mfg, or year but it says Diamond T on the side below the hood. (Bonnet for you Brits.)

View attachment 56899

View attachment 56900

View attachment 56902
Beautiful Truck! I was going to guess IH (International Harvestor), so good thing the correct answer was posted before I embarrassed myself again.

Very cool vehicle... looks like something you could order and build from an article in Boy's Life back in the 60s. ;)
Ahhh, Boy's Life! Fond memories of eating burnt burgers in the rain. Had a wonderful time, as did my sons...😎

Car of the day. Not sure what year or model it is. All I can tell that it's a Ford and you don't see many old cars in Newport Beach. Not sure it's worth $6000 that the owner is asking for... 🤔
IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

Back