SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

Went to Costco to buy some ankle socks. Still busy as ever...😑

In case folks didn't know, they let you walk your bike inside the store as you can see bottom of the pic.

IMG_0413.jpg

Good to know... is this an official policy at all Costco locations?
No idea. I called the administrative staff and they said as long as I don't ride it inside 🤣 they didn't see any problems with it. They did confirm with the store manager. Also, no one stopped me entering Costco or inside. Go check it out at your local Costco and report back. :)

No idea. I called the administrative staff and they said as long as I don't ride it inside 🤣 they didn't see any problems with it.
They did confirm with the store manager. Also, no one stopped me entering Costco or inside. Go check it out at your local Costco and report back. :)

Will do... nice to know that I can ride to Costco and not worry about locking my EBike. ;)

Last edited:
@FlatSix911, when you do don’t mention that they allowed it in so cal just in case they decide to make it a policy NOT to allow bikes. 😆

Got it... I don't want to spoil the fun! ;)

I never lock my bikes and always bring them inside or don't go shopping at all... a habit from my acoustic road bike days.

On my way to Tynehead Park from my house... Purple Lambo...
The greenway...
Bike was tired and needed a rest... no really!

Nice purple wrap on the Lamborgini... I wonder what the original color is?

I like the color scheme on your Giant... it reminds me of my BH Rebel Lynx. ;)

IMG_3334.jpg

When I used to live in Chicago, I remember one time when there were hail size of baseballs. The next day, I saw so many cars (including luxy brands Mercedes, BMW, etc.) with huge dings everywhere. 😝 That was pretty epic too!

Car of the day. Not sure what year or model it is. All I can tell that it's a Ford and you don't see many old cars in Newport Beach. Not sure it's worth $6000 that the owner is asking for... 🤔
I’m sure it’s worth that much to the right person, especially if it’s always been a CA car with low miles.

Back