SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

And with my Cappuccino I had home made Apple strudel.... Beat that if you can!
1639700682989.jpeg

I couldn’t even get out for a ride today on account that it’s been snowing heavily all day which meant more shovelling. Argghh! …and the windchill is horrendous.

Not to be outdone, here’s what I whipped up for dinner tonight.

Zucchini stuffed with a spicy pork filling, an Asian seafood noodle stir fry and Tonkatsu which is a Japanese style fried pork cutlet garnished with julienne Napa cabbage and Japanese mayo/hot mustard. The rice is a combination of sushi grade and brown rice.

IMG_20200706_1800572 (1).jpg

IMG_20210418_1811103.jpg

IMG_20210419_1804428.jpg

Riding the dunes with my Freego 1200, AOSOM trailer and Tazaroo the adventure dog!

View attachment 109570

View attachment 109571
That is great that you let your dog ride when he gets tired. I sometimes see people riding ebikes , expecting their dogs to try keep up on foot, The poor beasts will try with their tongues hanging out until they drop from exhaustion.

That is great that you let your dog ride when he gets tired. I sometimes see people riding ebikes , expecting their dogs to try keep up on foot, The poor beasts will try with their tongues hanging out until they drop from exhaustion.
She always rides to where we are going to go hiking and then just a short run with the ebike. It gets us there without being all tuckered out and nether of us are young any more!

That ice sculpting and etching looks amazing!
The garden center is only 8km from home but I thought that the display had already been completed once I arrived on scene. Turns out this was only the second day that the fellow was working on it. I’ll have to return once he’s done, maybe at night when it's back lit. It was -15C on yesterday’s ride which was a great temperature for carving ice. This has to be at least the 8th or 9th season that he's been carving ice at this location.

This 'ride' has a seven-speeds with a coaster brake. I did it with through frame wiring. Next I will drop the Nexus cog from 22-t to 16, giving it a 25% boost in top-end speed. It is weird and one of a kind. Zoom to count the wires on the HB.

Attachments

• Klunker2.JPG
    Klunker2.JPG
    295.6 KB · Views: 111
  • Klunker3.JPG
    Klunker3.JPG
    208.1 KB · Views: 111
  • Klunker5.JPG
    Klunker5.JPG
    340.3 KB · Views: 110
  • Klunker7.JPG
    Klunker7.JPG
    416.5 KB · Views: 115
This 'ride' has a seven-speeds with a coaster brake. I did it with through frame wiring. Next I will drop the Nexus cog from 22-t to 16, giving it a 25% boost in top-end speed. It is weird and one of a kind.
I notice the bell says " Electra" and that bike does remind me of a Townie cruiser which I have never tried, but they look so comfy.

This 'ride' has a seven-speeds with a coaster brake. I did it with through frame wiring. Next I will drop the Nexus cog from 22-t to 16, giving it a 25% boost in top-end speed. It is weird and one of a kind. Zoom to count the wires on the HB.
Out of curiosity have you ever built a bike with a Bafang M620 or a BBSHD?

Last edited:
Back