SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

Sure beats the lunch I had on the first day of my last ride!

Lunch.jpg
Lunch 2c.jpg

A little better the second day

Lunch 1c.jpg

I'd rather eat with you!

Today I went for a ride in the hills. I cannot wait for Winter to be done. In just one week the days will get longer. These are photos from the ride. Hopeful signs are already emerging.
1639517781852.jpeg

Attachments

• Persephonea.JPG
    Persephonea.JPG
    648.3 KB · Views: 117
  • Persephoneb.JPG
    Persephoneb.JPG
    371.2 KB · Views: 120
  • Persephonec.JPG
    Persephonec.JPG
    426.1 KB · Views: 108
Right now conditions have changed here in the other CA. We are having 50 Mph gusts and it is hailing in the hills. Here are a couple of more photos from that ride yesterday. Look for the magnolia blossoms, then some natural ornaments. I am glad I got the ride in when I could. I was just watching the trees sway and cars are parked under them. Ominous.
1639608716404.jpeg

Attachments

• Persephonef.JPG
    Persephonef.JPG
    453.6 KB · Views: 113
Right now conditions have changed here in the other CA. We are having 50 Mph gusts and it is hailing in the hills. Here are a couple of more photos from that ride yesterday. Look for the magnolia blossoms, then some natural ornaments. I am glad I got the ride in when I could. I was just watching the trees sway and cars are parked under them. Ominous.
View attachment 109378
….and all along I thought I was on the Better Homes and Garden channel.

Gorgeous hood you live in. 😎

Last edited:
….and all along I thought I was on the Better Homes and Garden channel.

Gorgeous hood you live. 😎
Thank you. If you are curious you can check it out. It is a weird place. There are actual hippies and real cowboys walking the streets. We have the oldest Synagogue in the West and the Dead started the Summer of Love a year earlier than most people realize a couple of miles away at Olompali, the site of the only battle of California for independence from Mexico. We like to keep it weird. It is a bit magical.
https://www.visitpetaluma.com/petaluma-california/outdoor-recreation/
1639610701672.jpeg

Thank you. If you are curious you can check it out. It is a weird place. There are actual hippies and real cowboys walking the streets. We have the oldest Synagogue in the West and the Dead started the Summer of Love a year earlier than most people realize a couple of miles away at Olompali, the site of the only battle of California for independence from Mexico. We like to keep it weird. It is a bit magical.
https://www.visitpetaluma.com/petaluma-california/outdoor-recreation/
View attachment 109385
We stayed in Sonoma and passed through Petaluma on our last trip South. I recall the vibe was warm and mellow and the wine flowed freely. (-:

Back