SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

Ebiker of the day has about 500 km on his Rize hub motor. He bought it with money he got from the settlement of his motorcycle accident. So far no problems, but he did crash into my sister in law on it today.
1614815699088.png

1596477117235.png
Found a link

Last edited:
I saw this ultimate dadmobile on Pinkbike . This Powerfly 9 FS can do it all. View attachment 80787

Interesting photo. I wonder what is keeping the bike upright? Is it a composite overlay of the bike on a background scenery shot? Maybe someone was holding it and took their hand away just long enough to snap the pic. I suppose it could be touched up with photoshop.

What can I say, these things interest me.

Interesting photo. I wonder what is keeping the bike upright? Is it a composite overlay of the bike on a background scenery shot? Maybe someone was holding it and took their hand away just long enough to snap the pic. I suppose it could be touched up with photoshop.

Oh , I had not noticed that...good spotting. It has a kickstand but it is not down ....hmmmm

There is a dropper post, that he uses on the bike sometimes and is activated by the left Brifter, between the ground and the rear axle area on the non drive side. Saw that fact in another article

Back