SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

If you look closely you can see the home hidden behind the coastal Cypress trees.

1613541666550.png
1613541680013.png

Last edited:
I used Apple Maps for my commute home as they finally got bike routes going. went through a rich old neighborhood. we had ice rain Friday and Saturday. and a lot of broken trees and lots of power outages. but man this was a big Tree. not too many roots though.
View attachment 79421
Where is that?

Posters: Please note where your pics are taken from - - this is an international forum, ya know.

Where is that?

Posters: Please note where your pics are taken from - - this is an international forum, ya know.
crap I usually do portland oregon. I went by this tree on the way to work they cleared the lane so cars can get by. but there are a lot of big branches in the road around the area. I am hoping the bike paths are not too cluttered it will take forever to get them cleaned.

Came across an interesting thatched roof garage and wine barrel lift. 😉

View attachment 79582 View attachment 79581
View attachment 79583 View attachment 79584
I've always been intrigued, even enamored of a true thatched roof. I suppose the genesis of them comes out of folks doing it themselves and saving labor charges as well as having materials free and close to hand. It's too bad they are so rare nowadays as they have such a wonderful organic feel to them. 👍

Back