SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

From this evening.
Translation - Here lives precious cats that lack traffic sense
1564781802190.jpeg

Saw this new sign today, Been riding here over a year (original trial program was a year ago(and why I started ebiking), when it was time for a decision, they did another trial program). Boulder County, CO is WEIRD with ebikes and all the strange rules. The no ebikes sign is even funnier, I will post a pic in a few days

Their choice of 'trial program trails' is really a joke. Many are obscure out of the way trails hardly used by anyone. Many of these are short out/back trails of less than a mile or two. I doubt anybody would bother packing up their ebike to do an out and back ride of less than a few miles.

They even go further and seem to restrict any commuter routes that may be used by ebikes. CO build a great cycling pathway (https://commutingsolutions.org/bike/us-36-bikeway/) yet the city of boulder specifically restricts any non-paved routes one may actually use to commute with an ebike into boulder safely.

Attachments

• IMG_20190802_152352.jpg
    IMG_20190802_152352.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
I used to want one of these but the closest I ever got was a 1975 914
1565135316446.png

Attachments

• 20190806_115859[1].jpg
    20190806_115859[1].jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 367
Next time you meet them tell the rider to close the bags and tighten/rollup straps so they don’t get stuck in the wheel. You’re in for a very surprising and abrupt breaking when that happens.
Personal experience :oops:
Yes I saw that but then I forgot to mention it. Curious that there is no battery on the downtube since the Yuba site shows them mounted there.

The Hotel supplied this (I think its a Cube) for this visitor from Washington state. It was the first time he had ever been on an Ebike and needless to say he was liking it. Texting his wife who was flying up ahead of him.
1565817208022.png

Last edited:
Back