SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

Boy, do these studded tires ever dig Through the snow!
I can't believe I went through that 4 times!

20210107_145711.jpg

And if you believe I made those ruts I have some oceanfront property for sale as well!

However, there were a few places like this that I did ride through, and if my shoulder wasn't so sore I may have given those ones a go. But walking mode is a cool feature that is worth keeping one's proficiency up.

I bought these FSA Metropolis bars today which are like the ones that many Moustache bikes have with 25 degree backsweep These have 46 degree backsweep. I will try them out on my Charger which has mountain bike style FSA Afterburner straighter bars. We shall see. UPDATE: I will keep these on for sure. They are so much more comfortable that I did not even bother transferring over the Ergon GP grips.
1610580661233.png

Last edited:
I bought these FSA Metropolis bars today which are like the ones that many Moustache bikes have with 25 degree backsweep These have 46 degree backsweep. I will try them out on my Charger which has mountain bike style straight bars. We shall see. View attachment 76640
After an 80 km ride today I can safely say these bars give my hands a more natural riding position than the FSA Afterburners with no downside that I can discern. My hands feel less pressure where the the wrist meets the arm. The grip postion is more like the French grip in drumming, with the thumbs on top instead of the German style grip where the knuckles are on top They are only slightly more upright but retain a somewhat forward position. They fit through narrower gaps also. So two thumbs up here!
1610665678322.png

Last edited:
Sport and XP are now Uber Eats workhorses! XP just had new 11-34 and new SRAM deraileur, hydraulic brakes, added along with front suspension and BMX handlebars. Sport mostly stock except for Suntour seatpost and swept back handlebars. I rode XP yesterday and the upgrades make a nice improvement.

Attachments

• Sport and XP workhorses.jpg
    Sport and XP workhorses.jpg
    756.8 KB · Views: 198
Back