Show us pictures of your cockpit!

You must be an electrician? :cool:

I took a lot of electronics in school so it was easier for me to understand it all.

I was was considering cutting the cable, shortening it, then resoldering all nine wires back together.
I'm glad that I decided against that.
That would have been a huge PITA. 😂

This happens to be my analog ride. There is something to be said about less clutter.

IMG_20220804_1706240.jpg

IMG_20220724_2151075.jpg

Last edited:
The adjustable Any Bottle Cage mounted on the front rack on the right really does take any bottle from standard bike water bottle to a rigid stainless thermos (seen here with black cap) to a 28 oz. Gatorade. Strong twist cinch, no groove on bottle required.
I have the same H20 cage on my fat bike with the only differences being the brand label it’s sold under plus it’s referred to as the Looney Bin instead of BiKase. 🤪 Works great for holding my Thermos insulated bottle or perhaps even a bottle of pinot noir on those more discriminating rides.

I have the same H20 cage on my fat bike with the only differences being the brand label it’s sold under plus it’s referred to as the Looney Bin instead of BiKase. 🤪 Works great for holding my Thermos insulated bottle or perhaps even a bottle of pinot noir on those more discriminating rides.
Funny, I've never seen one on another bike. You'd think they'd be more popular for this reason alone.

20230423_201122.jpg

Funny, I've never seen one on another bike. You'd think they'd be more popular for this reason alone.

View attachment 152280
A shaker, some soda, a few fresh lemons in that basket of yours and call it happy hour. Collins all around. I actually received a tip from another fellow Norco owner and thought that it was pretty slick. Seeing that it’s plastic, I’ll have to see how the ratchet holds up over one of our winters.

A shaker, some soda, a few fresh lemons in that basket of yours and call it happy hour. Collins all around. I actually received a tip from another fellow Norco owner and thought that it was pretty slick. Seeing that it’s plastic, I’ll have to see how the ratchet holds up over one of our winters.
Collins or G&T, but Death's Door is one of the few gins that I fully enjoy neat or on the rocks. Only three botanicals -- juniper, coriander and fennel seed -- and it's absolutely delicious.

Collins or G&T, but Death's Door is one of the few gins that I fully enjoy neat or on the rocks. Only three botanicals -- juniper, coriander and fennel seed -- and it's absolutely delicious.
Couldn't agree more. Rarely drink the hard stuff, but when the mood strikes, out comes the Death's Door — neat like you said.

And what better name for a gin? The bottle says it's named after a dangerous rocky strait on Lake Michigan not far from the distillery.

As a kid I spent Summers there near the tip of Door County. There are rocks, strong currents, and limestone cliffs. On the shore we would crack geodes or find fossils inside the limestone. Waves are ocean sized but it is fresh water. The area is know for its tart cherries perfect for homemade pie.
1682367544787.jpeg
1682381036410.jpeg
1682381136222.jpeg

Last edited:
Well I am impressed. So, they pass thru the stem and down the middle of the steer tube like on very high-end road bikes. And because it is in the middle of the steering pivot point slack is not an issue? Brilliant! Did it come this way or is it your creation?

Back