LockDown Fun - Show Us Pictures of Your Pets

Rusty the Super Cat.
He no longer is able to curl up in a bathroom sink.
However he still monopolizes a fireplace.

1605712720611.png

1605712816609.png

Um....yeah it is.

You believe what you believe and I'm comfortable with my beliefs. That OK with you?

Um....yeah it is.

You believe what you believe and I'm comfortable with my beliefs. That OK with you?
You assume to much. It's what I follow that people are always upset with . I think that's because everyone deep down knows what the truth is. They just don't like it . Understandable . It's not what people like to hear. Nothing they need to ever is :)

You assume to much. It's what I follow that people are always upset with . I think that's because everyone deep down knows what the truth is. They just don't like it . Understandable . It's not what people like to hear. Nothing they need to ever is :)

I'm not a regular here so I'm unsure of the rules. Preaching your beliefs as you lecture others seems to be a violation but I am not sure. Regardless it certainly does not seem appropriate for an ebike forum.

I recieved this yesterday (obviously ive taken a picture of the piece), a portrait of my beloved now sadly gone best friend. She died almost 2 years ago and this picture was done in the aftermath for me but i was unable to take possesion as it was too soon. Never has a painting meant so much to me, it isnt a likeness, she has captured her perfectly.

KAIA BY EMMA.jpg

I'm not a regular here so I'm unsure of the rules. Preaching your beliefs as you lecture others seems to be a violation but I am not sure. Regardless it certainly does not seem appropriate for an ebike forum
What ? My original comment wasn't even to you . Nor do I care what you choose to believe as you implied . I'm not angry you are . I was simply stating that . I didn't question your right to believe . You are questioning mine but claiming The opposite . So why don't we just leave it at that .

Mine lived to be almost 18yo. Went nearly deaf but was smart enough that I didn't even notice that she couldn't hear me anymore until the vet pointed it out, I swear she could read lips. :D
Nice Art:
We have a Cat that is black and never got past a weight of 6lbs. She is going to be 21 next April . She sleeps more then she used to but when awake. Runs around and scales the balcony rail just like she did when she was a baby. She's been to a Vet 3 times . Only for checkups as she has never been sick.
When she first showed up at our home we brought her to the Vets thinking she was maybe 6 months old . Someone had completely de-clawed her already.
After examining her we were told she's been so malnourished, don't count on her living a long healthy life . They told us She's in heat but she's been starved so much her parts aren't functioning as they normally would. The Vet said I can tell by her female parts she's roughly 18 months old . She weighed 4.8 lbs . We got her properly nourished and had her fixed 2 months later .
So you never know . She's outlived 3 dogs and 7 other cats . She was the Boss of them all .
She could actually be 22 . We went with 1 year old and have had her 20 Years

Sweet. Similar story. When our cat was "of an age" she slept so much that my kid's friends thought she was a stuffed ornament? in the rec room. Very shocked when she finally stood up and stretched ...

Sweet. Similar story. When our cat was "of an age" she slept so much that my kid's friends thought she was a stuffed ornament? in the rec room. Very shocked when she finally stood up and stretched ...
I didn't really start out as a cat guy. All dogs growing up . In fact until I was 40 never own a Cat. Bought 30 acres in the country and built a house 20 years ago. I've had 37 cats come for help over the years. Some pretty bad. Some with many lives as well. Most never lived long enough to make it into the house. Quite Frankly most didn't want to. Like people they are all different. One of My Favorites was a Monster Black Tom Cat. Wouldn't even come in the house. Yet everytime I left the house He went in the Car with me. He loved the Car. Unusual
I'd take him to the driving range where he'd disappear who knows where. All I had to do was walk to the car and he'd show up. I think once I had to call his name . Some Ladies were petting him ;)
He died by GUNSHOTS . Think he was about 12

I didn't really start out as a cat guy. All dogs growing up . In fact until I was 40 never own a Cat. Bought 30 acres in the country and built a house 20 years ago. I've had 37 cats come for help over the years. Some pretty bad. Some with many lives as well. Most never lived long enough to make it into the house. Quite Frankly most didn't want to. Like people they are all different. One of My Favorites was a Monster Black Tom Cat. Wouldn't even come in the house. Yet everytime I left the house He went in the Car with me. He loved the Car. Unusual
I'd take him to the driving range where he'd disappear who knows where. All I had to do was walk to the car and he'd show up. I think once I had to call his name . Some Ladies were petting him ;)
He died by GUNSHOTS . Think he was about 12

You had a feral that loved car rides? That's more than unusual.

I'm like you, I'm just not a cat guy that's the wife's jurisdiction. Now I've had friends with really cool cats. Friendly cats, cats they could play with. Unfortunately we never seem to have that type of cat. A few have been friendly and they are fun but for the most part I have found that I services our cats when the wife is unavailable and don't get much back in return. We currently have 5 cats, 4 were strays who she took in with 3 living outside in the house I built. We've had the inside stray for a decade and I still can't get close to it. It's useless but I'm glad the wife saved it's life.

Here's my very difficult to photograph rescue cat.
We got her as one of four in 2006 and most of them were teenagers when we got them.
She's the last one....

We've had 7 cats and all have been rescues. Most have had very long lives and have been very cherished.

She's still pretty shy but has come a long way from her hardships on the streets.
We've got friends who didn't see her for the first 12 years we had her, but one day she just twigged that she didn't have to hide when strangers came over.

When I'm going to bed, she races me to get the best spot, which she claims, and I don't mind in the least!

20180426_095913.jpg

You had a feral that loved car rides? That's more than unusual.

I'm like you, I'm just not a cat guy that's the wife's jurisdiction. Now I've had friends with really cool cats. Friendly cats, cats they could play with. Unfortunately we never seem to have that type of cat. A few have been friendly and they are fun but for the most part I have found that I services our cats when the wife is unavailable and don't get much back in return. We currently have 5 cats, 4 were strays who she took in with 3 living outside in the house I built. We've had the inside stray for a decade and I still can't get close to it. It's useless but I'm glad the wife saved it's life.
This Cat Loved Me : I didn't tell the Whole Story : Where I live is a Dumping Ground > This Massive Tom was a Little Baby I found out front in the Road. Inside a Box ducktaped shut with a few air wholes . Someone had shaved all his fur off . When I opened that Box he must have jumped 4 ft in the air . He took off running and hide under a tarp. The House I built We were basically just starting. He was scared Shitless.
I have a friend who is a Butcher . He'd give me meat scraps that I would stick under the Tarp . I would lift the tarp up several times a day while out on the Property Working . It was 6 months before I coaxed him out . Another 30 days of just being nice and letting Him go where he pleased .
He must have been really abused because it took almost a year for him to Trust at all. When I took him to the driving range he'd roam off . He'd occasionally let some little kid get close or women but he wouldn't let anyone but Me pick him up.
I don't know that he liked the Car that much. He just wanted to be by Me. At night he'd sleep on the back steps in the Garage that was attached to the House. But he'd never come in . Over the years he learned to Trust My wife, but not like he trusted me.
If I was outside he'd lay around by where I was . In the Summer if I was inside he'd either sleep on the Deck by the sliders or the garage. If anyone came over he'd take right off.

This Cat Loved Me : I didn't tell the Whole Story : Where I live is a Dumping Ground > This Massive Tom was a Little Baby I found out front in the Road. Inside a Box ducktaped shut with a few air wholes . Someone had shaved all his fur off . When I opened that Box he must have jumped 4 ft in the air . He took off running and hide under a tarp. The House I built We were basically just starting. He was scared Shitless.
I have a friend who is a Butcher . He'd give me meat scraps that I would stick under the Tarp . I would lift the tarp up several times a day while out on the Property Working . It was 6 months before I coaxed him out . Another 30 days of just being nice and letting Him go where he pleased .
He must have been really abused because it took almost a year for him to Trust at all. When I took him to the driving range he'd roam off . He'd occasionally let some little kid get close or women but he wouldn't let anyone but Me pick him up.
I don't know that he liked the Car that much. He just wanted to be by Me. At night he'd sleep on the back steps in the Garage that was attached to the House. But he'd never come in . Over the years he learned to Trust My wife, but not like he trusted me.
If I was outside he'd lay around by where I was . In the Summer if I was inside he'd either sleep on the Deck by the sliders or the garage. If anyone came over he'd take right off.

Good for you. When you take him to the driving range he gets out, walks around, then gets back in the car like a dog? Fascinating.

We have a similar story. Our 2 dogs treed a small kitten by our driveway. We got them inside and the cat scurried off to the neighbors. My wife spent weeks feeding and coaxing the kitten. Finally the neighbors trapped her and brought her over to us, where she stayed upstairs (the dogs are not allowed upstairs). She stayed there so long I nicknamed her Anne Frank. Finally she came down but 10 years later, and after dozens of attempts, I still can't get close to that damned cat. But it gives my wife joy so there's that.

Then there are the 3 outside ferrals. That's another story......

Last edited:
IMAG0894.jpg

I've actually been somewhat neglecting my fin'd friends lately as I ride more often since going electric... but I have most automated so they're still doing well. Maybe one day soon I'll find the time to bring a batch of eggs to fruition again.

Attachments

• IMG_20190426_133608.jpg
    IMG_20190426_133608.jpg
    717 KB · Views: 311
  • IMAG1912.jpg
    IMAG1912.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 301
Back