LockDown Fun - Show Us Pictures of Your Pets

Bella (trike) & Randy (kayak)
BellaTrike.jpg
RandyKayak.jpg

RandyBella.jpg

RandyBella2.jpg

This is Terra. Terra really liked it when I started working from home 5 years ago, she would crawl under the desk and lie at my feet. Terra really liked all the time we spent together during the shut in.
Boy, it is just something about how our animals love to 'help' us while we are working at our desk! When Bodie joined our family, at my feet under my desk was his very favorite spot. And both of the kittens love to be on my lap while working on the computer. Chocolate, being a bit of a spaz and potentially falling off if I don't have a hand holding her, makes typing a real challenge!

i-k58tB7h-XL.jpg

Boy, it is just something about how our animals love to 'help' us while we are working at our desk! When Bodie joined our family, at my feet under my desk was his very favorite spot. And both of the kittens love to be on my lap while working on the computer. Chocolate, being a bit of a spaz and potentially falling off if I don't have a hand holding her, makes typing a real challenge!

i-k58tB7h-XL.jpg

I'm a dog guy, the cats are the wife's jurisdiction. One issue I have is unlike your cats ours have not been very friendly, even to her. We have one now that for some reason likes me better, he jumps in my lap and I'm glad to have him there. But I use a wireless keyboard in my recliner in the morning and it's funny to watch him take a look and then walk away in disappointment.

Reactions: TMH
Back