Show us pictures of your cockpit!

All ready for a Sunday cruise to Port Credit Lake Ontario.

View attachment 88455
Nice... Took the GO Train to Oakville and rode back to Toronto on Friday. :)

Not sure where your starting point is, but I've become a big fan of taking the bike on the GO Train, and then riding back.

I HIGHLY recommend the trip from Malton GO to the lake via the Humber Trail. A nice long stretch of uninterrupted path riding.

20210514_143632 (2).jpg

Nice... Took the GO Train to Oakville and rode back to Toronto on Friday. :)

Not sure where your starting point is, but I've become a big fan of taking the bike on the GO Train, and then riding back.

I HIGHLY recommend the trip from Malton GO to the lake via the Humber Trail. A nice long stretch of uninterrupted path riding.

View attachment 88516
I live near Etobicoke creek in Mississauga. I ride south to the lake and always go west.

Here is my simple EVG cockpit. I added a Drok battery gage with USB ports. Unlike other motorcycle mount USB ports with volt meter, this actually works and allows selection of the Li-Ion pack (2s-7s). So basically I ride until voltage at rest is 75% and then head home. Today I got about a mile more, but climbed a hill that I was unable to climb with the old SLA batteries. Still suffering from range anxiety with only 140Wh battery. That is to change soon enough….
-BB
E486ACFE-BE45-43B4-9831-9A8D2D576632.jpeg

Its a Bullitt. High-performance (nimble) front loader cargo bike. Front loaders are dramatically more stable with the same load vs. a midtail or a longtail (I have BBSHD builds of all three types). The Bullitt is 2wd and built custom from a frame kit, with an added sub-floor battery box so I don't have battery security issues locking the thing up outside of a store.

No stem extenders. Steering tube is a single big sucker coming up from under the bike and built to be that way. An adult passenger can sit in the box (they sell working seats that bolt to the floor). Uses a Satori Easy-Up so if a passenger or tall cargo is in the box, you can lift the handlebars about 20 cm or so. Its in the down position now.

This pic shows the whole bike with the Jones bars on. Different long grips than before, too.

View attachment 83566
that is insanely cool! man would i love to give that a go!

that is insanely cool! man would i love to give that a go!
Thx! It has become my daily driver when I am staying on pavement. I rode it into work today and have to ride cross-town to get a prescription filled after work when I close up here in a minute. A couple weeks ago I pulled the 21ah battery under the floor and put in the permanent resident: a custom 52v, 80a, 32ah, 21700 pack. I can pretty much ride anywhere and I barely dent it. My ass will give up before the battery runs out. :D

PXL_20210501_201129667.jpg

Aesthetically clean or crammed with all imaginable gadgets? Show us pictures of your cockpit!

View attachment 44317
The cockpit of my Lovelec Diadem is totally crammed, partly because of the optical gear indicators that take up a lot of space. Besides, I don't know how to turn the handlebar grips to more appropriate position. Advices?

View attachment 44318
The Vado's cockpit is clean. I don't even need to mount the CatEye headlight as the original 600 lm lamp is strong enough.
Very nice and clean look. It's more gear than I need to haul though. The right mirror and mounted phone I can do without. I bring my phone but stored away for emergencies.

Aesthetically clean or crammed with all imaginable gadgets? Show us pictures of your cockpit!

View attachment 44317
The cockpit of my Lovelec Diadem is totally crammed, partly because of the optical gear indicators that take up a lot of space. Besides, I don't know how to turn the handlebar grips to more appropriate position. Advices?

View attachment 44318
The Vado's cockpit is clean. I don't even need to mount the CatEye headlight as the original 600 lm lamp is strong enough.

Not interesting? ;)
Very nice and clean look. It's more gear than I need to haul though. The right mirror and mounted phone I can do without. I bring my phone but stored away for emergencies. Here's my 1000w Ecotric, set for a night ride. I just added the amber side light on the front to alert cross traffic of me being there. Great little light with 4 modes. I carry an mp3 player on the front light and use a small headphone for relaxing biking tunes while cruising along the might Columbia River at night. Very peaceful. The twin aluminum handlebars and front storage bag, which is made for it, come from Jones Bikes in Ashland Or.

Attachments

• IMG_20210528_195950.jpg
    IMG_20210528_195950.jpg
    737.5 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_20210511_121154.jpg
    IMG_20210511_121154.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 198
I wanted to get more hand positions as my tandem and my commuter all have flat bars. one week after 250 miles and textured silicone grips it was like I was gripping sandpaper. I had to get smooth ones. but I thought maybe its time for different bars so I can move around more. I did not like swept back bars so this seemed the best solution. I am debating on getting an other toll of bar tape and make thicker pads instead of the grips to get something softer to grip. it takes some getting used to having my hands n farther like I don't have the same control but I am actually less twitchy.
IMG_2999.jpeg

My wife needed quick and convenient access to her phone for the sole purpose of taking photos and didn’t wish to carry it on her person, hence the Quad Lock out front mount and universal adaptor. She also has the ability to attach her Cygolite Metro below. A wireless Cateye Strada Slim is strapped to the stem of her Creo which meets all of her basic on-the-fly requirements in a bike computer. I mounted the TCU road remotes to the tops of the bars on either side at her personal request.
IMG_20210820_0955139.jpg

IMG_20210820_0953505.jpgIMG_20210820_0954308.jpg

My wife needed quick and convenient access to her phone for the sole purpose of taking photos and didn’t wish to carry it on her person, hence the Quad Lock out front mount and universal adaptor. She also has the ability to attach her Cygolite Metro below. A wireless Cateye Strada Slim is strapped to the stem of her Creo which meets all of her basic on-the-fly requirements in a bike computer. I mounted the TCU road remotes to the tops of the bars on either side at her personal request.
View attachment 97251
View attachment 97252View attachment 97253
Nice! Are the buttons inboard on the handlebars Di2 sprint shifters?

Thanks. The road remote buttons allow her to adjust the power settings on her Creo without taking her hands off the bars.
Ahh-Got it. I've been trying to get Garmin to add power level up and down as D-fly options with the hidden top Di2 hood buttons. They have the function on the GPS itself, so it can't be that hard to add it as one of the button choices. I filed a request with Garmin about 6 months ago, but so far no action from them.

Back