Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

Can’t wait to get out there again someday to ride in that area. I haven’t been in that neck of the woods since the late ’80s.😎

20210304_125910.jpg

Just now, heading to The Dalles

It was just a rack that I bought on Amazon. I think the brand is racktime and it has a 10kg capacity, it seems sturdy to me. Not on the bike right now.
Hmm, looks like the Racktime Lightit on my Allant+7 only turned around. Can’t see how it’s mounted, of course.
266A60E4-5C5B-4FCB-8FBC-EEF4E14DF843.jpeg

Yup. That's the size I got. X-Large would work too I suppose, but large is a nice tight fit.
Why are you using it? I have two of them but only use them to protect the battery compartment from dirt and the weather with the battery is out while I’m transporting the bike on the rack.

Why are you using it? I have two of them but only use them to protect the battery compartment from dirt and the weather with the battery is out while I’m transporting the bike on the rack.
In looking at the gap between the bottom of the battery and the frame where the battery connections are there is enough of a gap to have junk/muck/water get in there. Not liking the idea of allowing that (especially water) anywhere near the connectors.
These seem to do a good job of keeping that area clean and dry.
Here's some better pics of the gap.

In looking at the gap between the bottom of the battery and the frame where the battery connections are there is enough of a gap to have junk/muck/water get in there. Not liking the idea of allowing that (especially water) anywhere near the connectors.
These seem to do a good job of keeping that area clean and dry.
Here's some better pics of the gap.

I thought that was the concern. This is what I bought but just for when I remove the battery during transport on an external rack in nasty weather.

Back