Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

1594685252103.png

Such a beautiful day for November so another awesome trip, it was very windy though but that's where an e bike comes into its own:D 60 glorious miles in the beautiful Scottish countryside, I don't think my smile will fade for quite some time:D Over 4000ft of climbing so my battery got a good test and held out for my final climbs back home, I just love this bike more everytime I hop aboard :cool:
Looks so lovely ,making me homesick , traveling home next can't wait after seeing your photo's

Hey Cleanhead ! I was thinking of doing the same thing. Now do you have to shave it everyday? Does it require a straight razor or can you simply use an electric shaver? Go for the triple crown and shave the stache too (-:

My Braun electric does face and scalp I. Less than 5 minutes, the only way to get a CL ser shave is a multi blade wet shave, against the grain.

Hey @Alaskan your map image says in the header, "2018 R&M Delight" -- are those Trek stickers applied to the R&M in the 2 pictures? 🤣
The photo from yesterday's ride was poorly exposed. I took those photos the day before on the same route with the Trek Alliant. I was comparing the updated 85 Nm Gen 4 speed motor on the allant with the delimited Gen 2 CX. Not really a fair comparison as the Alliant weighs 28 lbs. less. The Alliant was even livelier, like comparing a Porsche with Mercedes SUV.

Looks so lovely ,making me homesick , traveling home next can't wait after seeing your photo's
I wondered if you were Scottish when I saw your nick! ;) Its a bit wet and blustery here, Scotland at its best!:p When the weather is nice it can't be beaten!😁

Back