Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

Autumn has always been my favorite season, and my local park is resplendent with appropriate colours.

20230928_143214.jpg
20230928_152210.jpg
20230928_152841.jpg

Not been riding as much as my left knee has finally said that it's had enough, so when my spot comes up for a new one I will take the spot this time. I've been on and off the waiting list since around 2010, and have been able to continue with minor pain management therapy and lots of e-biking. There are times when it just collapses, and that get's awkward at times when riding in the hills (or when golfing). A few minor tumbles lately that wouldn't have happened with a properly functioning leg.

But, that's life and I'll deal with it - based on some incidents in the past, I'm fortunate to be still riding at all.

Finally, I did say that Autumn is my favorite season, but for us in southern Alberta, we often joke that "Autumn is our favorite week".
It truly is that way sometimes, but hopefully not this year. We had a wonderful summer and the mid-range forecast is not too bad.

Stay vertical everyone!

Autumn has always been my favorite season, and my local park is resplendent with appropriate colours.

View attachment 163704View attachment 163705View attachment 163706

Not been riding as much as my left knee has finally said that it's had enough, so when my spot comes up for a new one I will take the spot this time. I've been on and off the waiting list since around 2010, and have been able to continue with minor pain management therapy and lots of e-biking. There are times when it just collapses, and that get's awkward at times when riding in the hills (or when golfing). A few minor tumbles lately that wouldn't have happened with a properly functioning leg.

But, that's life and I'll deal with it - based on some incidents in the past, I'm fortunate to be still riding at all.

Finally, I did say that Autumn is my favorite season, but for us in southern Alberta, we often joke that "Autumn is our favorite week".
It truly is that way sometimes, but hopefully not this year. We had a wonderful summer and the mid-range forecast is not too bad.

Stay vertical everyone!
Hope you can get your surgery soon Randall! :)

Better late than never Randall. 👍I honestly couldn’t tell during our last ride this past summer. Hope everything goes well and we’ll touch bases soon enough.

Some footage from a ride last week along local singletracks starting out with a short run behind Garden Heights then downhill to MacKenzie Trail followed with a feature ride on a technical root bound connector as we slowly make our way up towards the main trunk of the Bench Trail. We eventually exit onto the wide-open grassy expanse which is the site of the Riverbend XC ski venue. The metal bash plate under the motor housing definitely got a workout on this ride and the low end grunt of the Levo made quick work of most of the tougher rooty sections.

Very technical trail--nice work. 👍

Today is the last of the sunshine for a few days. Rain tomorrow so I had to get out!
I haven't done this route for a while, so what the heck? 35kms.

This is the entrance to the Alex Fraser bridge which crosses the South arm of the Fraser River...

Here we are looking up river/East at the top...

After traversing Annacis Island, this is looking East on the North arm of the Fraser River...

Floating homes on the river. I saw one for sale for a measley $950,000!!!

Had to ditch the second layer...

Tiny boat...

Had to take this picture...

This boat has a skeleton crew...

Need a new car?

And finally looking West from the bridge on the way home...

Today is the last of the sunshine for a few days. Rain tomorrow so I had to get out!
I haven't done this route for a while, so what the heck? 35kms.
Looked like an epic day for a ride and those images of the Fraser are great. I’m envious. There’s just one thing missing, a shot of you launching from your own jump. Now that would be bad azz. :cool:

I rode the Mississippi River Trail yesterday. I started in Rosemount MN and rode to Highway 61 in Hastings MN.

I even had the opportunity to see part of the bison herd in the Spring Lake (Dakota County ) Park. Earlier this year, when the bison calves were younger, they have a distinctive red color. Now their color matches the adults.

There was a guy near the trail flying kites, too. They are a bit unique looking.

Attachments

• 1 October 2023 Ride 10.jpg
    1 October 2023 Ride 10.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 1 October 2023 Ride 9.jpg
    1 October 2023 Ride 9.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 1 October 2023 Ride 8.jpg
    1 October 2023 Ride 8.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 69
  • 1 October 2023 Ride 7.jpg
    1 October 2023 Ride 7.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 80
  • 1 October 2023 Ride 6.jpg
    1 October 2023 Ride 6.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 1 October 2023 Ride 5.jpg
    1 October 2023 Ride 5.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 73
  • 1 October 2023 Ride 4.jpg
    1 October 2023 Ride 4.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 71
  • 1 October 2023 Ride 3.jpg
    1 October 2023 Ride 3.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 1 October 2023 Ride 2.jpg
    1 October 2023 Ride 2.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 1 OCT 2023 Ride 1.jpg
    1 OCT 2023 Ride 1.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 62
Beautiful snake. Copperhead?
Hell No !!
Nothing poisonous in Ontario except the Massasauga rattlesnake, and they are extremely rare and endangered.

Screenshot_20231002-230554_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I'm pretty sure it was a garter snake,..

Screenshot_20231002-231445_DuckDuckGo.jpg

It may have been an Eastern Fox Snake?
It did have stripes.
It is endangered as well.

Screenshot_20231002-234330_DuckDuckGo.jpg

It was a very friendly snake.
It let me get within 2 inches for a picture.

Last edited:
Back