RONG! Size

I would certainly not buy from the dealer again if that happened to me. I bought a bike and rode it 50km over some nasty river rock trails before I realized that the shock was not cutting it for me. The LBS (Trek Poco) let me upgrade to a better model without charge. Now I am loyal to them whenever I can be. You cannot ride safely if the bike is too big for you and I would go so far as to say they are partly to blame for letting you out the door with a dangerously bad fitting bike.

I would certainly not buy from the dealer again if that happened to me. I bought a bike and rode it 50km over some nasty river rock trails before I realized that the shock was not cutting it for me. The LBS (Trek Poco) let me upgrade to a better model without charge. Now I am loyal to them whenever I can be. You cannot ride safely if the bike is too big for you and I would go so far as to say they are partly to blame for letting you out the door with a dangerously bad fitting bike.
They are partly responsible. Most could understand a restocking or scratch and dent fee, but the cut rate offer is insulting and shortsighted.

I find that I bought a bike that’s too big! Wull Dang! I am the proud owner of a Specialized Vado 3.0 ebike. It’s a size L. On my third ride, I missed a shift on a steep climb and had to dismount quick. That didn’t go so well. I do NOT want to do that again..........ever. So It’s going up for sale and I will buy a Size M as soon as it sells. Any suggestions or offers? And NO, I have no plans to remove the family jewels.
Gee I hate it when that happens. Have you tried platform shoes?🥴

Gee I hate it when that happens. Have you tried platform shoes?🥴
If you buy it online then you pays your money and takes your chances, but what kind of self respecting LBS would sell somebody the wrong size bike on purpose? If you bought a suit but the tailor knew and failed to mention that your boys were going to be too tight whenever you sit down what kind of tailor would he be ?

I find that I bought a bike that’s too big! Wull Dang! I am the proud owner of a Specialized Vado 3.0 ebike. It’s a size L. On my third ride, I missed a shift on a steep climb and had to dismount quick. That didn’t go so well. I do NOT want to do that again..........ever. So It’s going up for sale and I will buy a Size M as soon as it sells. Any suggestions or offers? And NO, I have no plans to remove the family jewels.
Almost a copy of my experience. Bought a Smartmotion Pacer from a friend without doing any research at all, went for a trial run and thought that I would get used to it. Like you I've been riding for years and thought I knew it all...mistake! Way too big for my short stubby little legs. Embarking on some homework now and also looking at getting a conversion done on my Giant Fastroad flatbar.

Back