Re-setting trip 2 display on C7 Moscow plus

Silvercat

Hi,
Anyone having problems re-setting trip 2 to zero? For trip 1, it always works flawlessly by holding ‘set’ button for a few seconds. But, when I try that for trip 2, it rarely works until I play with it many times (ie. I keep holding down that set button, after quickly clicking on it twice. I usually need to repeat that several times before trip 2 goes to zero).
Annoying to say the least. Maybe I am missing something here?
Thanks!

Lol, might need to check your manual.

Pages 23/24 of my Moscow Plus manual.
"Press the SET button for 2 seconds to clear Trip 1"
"Trip 2 shows the previous riding distance for 30s after tthe display is turned on; it can be reset automatically to start to record the current session’s mileage"

So you can clear Trip 1 with the set button but Trip 2 clears automatically after a timeout and is meant to record the current sessions mileage. I had the same "issue" as you until I spotted this.

Lol, might need to check your manual.

Pages 23/24 of my Moscow Plus manual.
"Press the SET button for 2 seconds to clear Trip 1"
"Trip 2 shows the previous riding distance for 30s after tthe display is turned on; it can be reset automatically to start to record the current session’s mileage"

So you can clear Trip 1 with the set button but Trip 2 clears automatically after a timeout and is meant to record the current sessions mileage. I had the same "issue" as you until I spotted this.
Hi,
Thanks, but not sure what you mean by 'after a timeout'.

I mean if you turn the C7 display on, it will show the trip 2 odometer reading for 30 seconds then automatically reset to zero on it's own. No button presses needed.

Hi,
Thanks! Sounds so simple. I will try. Feel foolish re all the many times I was double clicking and pressing and holding the set button.

Thanks again!

Back