Raleigh Tamland ie Is this still in production

WesNH

Got and email from Raleigh, went to site and see the Tamland ie is no longer listed. Anyone have further info on this. If no longer in production what will be the ongoing support? I have been enjoying this bike. It is responsive, powerful and quiet. I live in an area with paved and dirt roads. This is a great bike for this multiple use.

Nice ride... ;)

1569210655060.png

Got and email from Raleigh, went to site and see the Tamland ie is no longer listed. Anyone have further info on this. If no longer in production what will be the ongoing support? I have been enjoying this bike. It is responsive, powerful and quiet. I live in an area with paved and dirt roads. This is a great bike for this multiple use.
I asked a rep this and it is not in production. he suggested checking out Bicycle Blue Book, Amazon, or Bicycle Warehouse if you still want one. :/

No this is not in production but I have one for sale. Purchased new 2019, replaced Brose motor with BRAND NEW motor 254 miles ago (mileage changes since I am actively using it). I just ordered a TREK Domane +HP and need to make room. Tamland Size LARGE in EXCELLENT condition well maintained. 2 sets of wheels - original gravel wheels 650b with WTB 47mm tires, and super light carbon racing wheels 700c x 32 with Continental GP 5000 racing tires. ALSO INCLUDES SECOND BATTERY. You can see photos on local craigslist here: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/d/san-jose-fast-bike-batteries-wheelsets/7315418352.html
Main battery charges to 41.7v (97%) and second battery charges to 41.4v (95%) - in other words batteries still have a lot of cycles left in them (they are generally considered at the end of their life when they charge to 80% of original capacity, 42V). Note that both wheels have brake rotors and cassettes - swap and ride. The carbon wheels alone cost over $1000 and the spare battery $850. Im asking $2800 for everything. I prefer local pick up due to the hassle of shipping Lithium batteries; I will ship but you pay shipping.

No this is not in production but I have one for sale. Purchased new 2019, replaced Brose motor with BRAND NEW motor 254 miles ago (mileage changes since I am actively using it). I just ordered a TREK Domane +HP and need to make room. Tamland Size LARGE in EXCELLENT condition well maintained. 2 sets of wheels - original gravel wheels 650b with WTB 47mm tires, and super light carbon racing wheels 700c x 32 with Continental GP 5000 racing tires. ALSO INCLUDES SECOND BATTERY. You can see photos on local craigslist here: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/d/san-jose-fast-bike-batteries-wheelsets/7315418352.html
Main battery charges to 41.7v (97%) and second battery charges to 41.4v (95%) - in other words batteries still have a lot of cycles left in them (they are generally considered at the end of their life when they charge to 80% of original capacity, 42V). Note that both wheels have brake rotors and cassettes - swap and ride. The carbon wheels alone cost over $1000 and the spare battery $850. Im asking $2800 for everything. I prefer local pick up due to the hassle of shipping Lithium batteries; I will ship but you pay shipping.
Price Lowered to $1900. Steal it while you can. 7315418352.html

Q- Which one is faster or gets closer to 28mph and maybe above ?? Looking to get the +HP as i had kept on waiting and nothing better came out or will come out for at least 10-14months.

Back