Phantom X2 - Amazon has a great price this week..!

Ravi Kempaiah

Region
Canada
City
Halifax
Amazon has a great deal going on this holiday season for Prodeco's Phantom X2 at $1234 with free shipping.

Here is a link: http://amzn.to/NkGLPT

If anyone has bought this bike, it would be useful to know their feedback. I know that battery mounting is a concern for many people who want to sue this bike everyday for commuting.

I haven't owned this bike Ravi but I'd be interested to see if anyone else has. I'll reserve judgement here and let my review of the X3 speak for itself. Was one of my favorite ProdecoTech bikes based on the stable geometry but the new ones don't fold so I'm not sure how stable the X2 is.

I haven't owned this bike Ravi but I'd be interested to see if anyone else has. I'll reserve judgement here and let my review of the X3 speak for itself. Was one of my favorite ProdecoTech bikes based on the stable geometry but the new ones don't fold so I'm not sure how stable the X2 is.

Hi Court,
I wanted to move this thread to deals but I could not find a way to delete a post so I had to leave it here. Also, this was my first post and was not sure how the forum works.
I don't see a delete button under 'edit'. Any help?

It's okay, I'll just leave this thread since there are no other ones in ProdecoTech yet. Maybe with enough practice here getting all of the controls and stuff I can upgrade you to a mod to provide more control and help :)

I know this thread is a year old, but I figured I'd add my 2 cents worth anyway. I own the Phantom X2. Here's why I bought it. I wanted a sturdy and tough E-Bike with no frills. I wanted to pay under $1,500. (Actually, my wife set that stipulation) The Phantom X2 fit my criteria. I purchased my bike from Crazy Lenny's E-bikes in Madison, WI. They are amazing to work with!
I use my bike to commute back and forth to work if the weather cooperates. My commute is 14 miles round trip. I always pedal along with the bike, and I average 19mph. I can get two trips out of this bike no problem. Keep in mind, your mileage may vary. I'm a 5' 10" 160 pound guy, so keep that in mind. I have had no problems with this bike, but I feel I use it for what it is intended for. It has a nice front shock, but I would never take this bike off road. I feel the front shock is more to make the commute more comfortable. You do feel the extra weight on the back from the battery, but it has never bothered me. The one and only thing I don't like is having to hold the throttle for the entire 7 miles. My hand sometimes gets sore. Fortunately there is now a pedal assist device available that I plan to add.
If you are looking for a good bang for the buck E-Bike I would take a look at the Phantom X2.

Back