Ok so about the regen and the 0mph when coasting.

Ohh ok. But does your speedo give you a correct speed reading? For all of us in the beginning, the actual speed is 8mph slower then the displayed speed, making the top speed to only be at 22mph. The people that complaint about the issue, including myself, got sent new motors and some even got sent both the motor and controller. It didn’t fix everything for me but I can now hit 31+mph on my bike. So I guess I’m some what satisfied now.
I received an email and Robert is sending me out a new motor and controller. he has really taken good care of me with all my issues. i guess some people got the whole rim and hub but they are just sending me the motor and controller. so, I guess I'm satisfied as well if it fixes my slow speed and the speedo.

My new motors and controllers were delivered today. I purchased two Wallke X3 Pros in July and both had the same issues with the max speed and the 0 MPH speedometer. Wolf says that these will solve both of these issues. I'm traveling for work this week, but am looking forward to getting these installed when I return home.

My new motors and controllers were delivered today. I purchased two Wallke X3 Pros in July and both had the same issues with the max speed and the 0 MPH speedometer. Wolf says that these will solve both of these issues. I'm traveling for work this week, but am looking forward to getting these installed when I return home.
I too just received my new motor and a new controller. Please let us know how your install goes and if they really help the bike. Thanks

Back