Ok so about the regen and the 0mph when coasting.

I used to have the wheel size on 28.. which gave an erroneous speed.
Ohhh so the speedometer fooled you as well. But yea I felt it being slower on my first ride because 26mph on the x3 pro felt like 18mph on my lectric xp. I only saw one post calling this out before I placed the order so I didn’t think much about it. I should’ve believed him.

Ohhh so the speedometer fooled you as well. But yea I felt it being slower on my first ride because 26mph on the x3 pro felt like 18mph on my lectric xp. I only saw one post calling this out before I placed the order so I didn’t think much about it. I should’ve believed him.
Curcutie has Wallke solved your speed and speedo issues yet? Just curious how everyone else is making out. Seems there is quite a handfull of us in here with the same problems.

Curcutie has Wallke solved your speed and speedo issues yet? Just curious how everyone else is making out. Seems there is quite a handfull of us in here with the same problems.
Dang! I have two X3 Pros on the way. Does anyone know if this has been resolved in the currently shipping batch?

Dang! I have two X3 Pros on the way. Does anyone know if this has been resolved in the currently shipping batch?
Guess it depends on what you were expecting from the bike. Might be worth an email to the manufacturer listing specifics after browsing this forum to ask them point blank.
On another note, Wallke usually claims something has "shipped and is on the way" when all they have done is print the ship label. The tracking usually doesnt move for a week or two after that. I for one wish I knew all the things coming to light in this forum prior to the bike arriving. I would have ordered something else and told my cc company to cancel the payment. Shipping back is expensive so once you have it, they kind of have you. Good luck!

I just got the motor today. It will take me longer to install cuz I am making a full video and posting to YT. All of my findings will be in it. Thanks to all who have posted here for stuff to compare to.

I just got the motor today. It will take me longer to install cuz I am making a full video and posting to YT. All of my findings will be in it. Thanks to all who have posted here for stuff to compare to.
BTW JD, I was able to swap the guts and no problems at all. Much simpler than moving the tire, tube, rotor, and the wheel band.

Yeah, I plan on doing that too.
After your yt publication, would you link it here?
I may do the same, though not a youtuber at this point. I think its important. Hope you get a better solution to the speedo issue. Look forward to your findings.

It seems i have the same issue of only 24 MPH, no regen and when you dont use the motor it does not show any speed. So i emailed Robert at Outdoorbike.com and this was his response.

"For the speed, it is normal when it goes to 24 mph. It is in the range as our advertisement on the website 24-26 mph.
As you have used the coupon code from Youtube Channel, I think you must have watched the video made by desert prep. He has made clear in the video and also made comment for the bike.

When you don't use the motor, the display will not show speed. That is normal for the design, but will not influence the usage of the bike.

The regen function doesn't help a lot, and sometimes it will hurt the elctric part of the bike. Therefore the bike has removed this function."

It appears to me that they don't intend to address any of these items per this email. Any thoughts?

It seems i have the same issue of only 24 MPH, no regen and when you dont use the motor it does not show any speed. So i emailed Robert at Outdoorbike.com and this was his response.

"For the speed, it is normal when it goes to 24 mph. It is in the range as our advertisement on the website 24-26 mph.
As you have used the coupon code from Youtube Channel, I think you must have watched the video made by desert prep. He has made clear in the video and also made comment for the bike.

When you don't use the motor, the display will not show speed. That is normal for the design, but will not influence the usage of the bike.

The regen function doesn't help a lot, and sometimes it will hurt the elctric part of the bike. Therefore the bike has removed this function."

It appears to me that they don't intend to address any of these items per this email. Any thoughts?
Funny how the person responding to emails is also named Wolfe. You’re not him? Are you? Lol Well they did send out new controllers and motors to some of us in the beginning. It’s probably getting too costly for them to keep sending out replacements.

Last edited:
Funny how the person responding to emails is also named Wolfe. You’re not him? Are you? Lol Well they did send out new controllers and motors to some of us in the beginning. It’s probably getting too costly for them to keep sending out replacements.
Nope i'm not the Wolf at Wallke bike. Im just a rider trying to get my bike fixed.

Nope i'm not the Wolf at Wallke bike. Im just a rider trying to get my bike fixed.
Ohh ok. But does your speedo give you a correct speed reading? For all of us in the beginning, the actual speed is 8mph slower then the displayed speed, making the top speed to only be at 22mph. The people that complaint about the issue, including myself, got sent new motors and some even got sent both the motor and controller. It didn’t fix everything for me but I can now hit 31+mph on my bike. So I guess I’m some what satisfied now.

Back