Nitro City as a commuter bike

Hey Ravi. The Nitro Cross is working out great. I'm getting just enough range (around 20 miles) to get to work and back using standard mode. Using Sport or Boost mode absolutely kills the range. Boost is around 13 miles. Still a nice bike and happy with my purchase.

In the ebike nitro where you carry the saddlebags, you could take a second battery to double the autonomy / 48v 9 amp= 48 v 18 amp full, 1) .... buy a second spare battery and carry in the saddlebags, but you need more time with charger or buy a second charger, 2) install a stand where you carry the saddlebags and install a system removable supplementary battery with key and buy extra charger, the battery will increase the weight at least 3 kilograms more, with unloaded batteries electric bicycle becomes normal bike ...... account the total weight and power consumption of 864 watts load .......

If you use the 2 batteries connected simultaneously, the engine performs better because it has greater intensity of current and loses less power available in the internal windings .... batteries parallel configuration to increase system capacity to do the wires batteries must be united + and +, -, and - as many as you want to put .......... but remember they have to have the common voltage on all 48V and each one that is independent take your charger and would have to be independently charging each or wait longer with the only charger you have, such ....... example .....I have 3 batteries 48v and 9 amp ........ the connection is to join the + of batteries and - of the batteries, = 48V 27 amp = voltage x current = 1296 watts and 6 kilos weight more.With one charger you will need many hours to charge the batteries ......

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - terminal
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][[]
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] (batteries) Engine
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +terminal

In the ebike nitro where you carry the saddlebags, you could take a second battery to double the autonomy / 48v 9 amp= 48 v 18 amp full, 1) .... buy a second spare battery and carry in the saddlebags, but you need more time with charger or buy a second charger, 2) install a stand where you carry the saddlebags and install a system removable supplementary battery with key and buy extra charger, the battery will increase the weight at least 3 kilograms more, with unloaded batteries electric bicycle becomes normal bike ...... account the total weight and power consumption of 864 watts load .......
I have two Nitro batteries. Yes, my panniers will hold a second battery.
Rob

Hey Ravi. The Nitro Cross is working out great. I'm getting just enough range (around 20 miles) to get to work and back using standard mode. Using Sport or Boost mode absolutely kills the range. Boost is around 13 miles. Still a nice bike and happy with my purchase.

Glad to hear that, Rob!
Have fun.

Back