New Stromer ST5 LTD

Still preferring Mountain Bike equipment on a fast commuter bike?
The roads here (Nj/Ny) after this winter are in terrible shape, I was used with encunterng potholes with 8-
10 inches depth, 4-5inches wide, I have seen at least 10 bigger ones as of today and a few days ago 15 inches deep and about 10 inches wide . I'm not exaggerating at all.

I just don't like to stop and take pictures of this but that that's how bad the roads are here. The fork on my ebike while not as high end as Wren , also had the remote lock out but I actually took the lever out from the handle bar and the cable out because it's just there's no use for my needs , I always need the suspension, mine has 90mm travel. i may need 120mm.

The best ebike is a child of BULLS+Stromer+M1 Spitzing+BH. And Trek/Specialized can do a custom painting only .

I want the front/rear suspensions of BULL s , the big battery /Omni of STROMER ,
the motor and crabon frame from Spitzing and the quality engineering of BH.

You're able to lock the FOX in less than 1 second before you begin the emergency braking.

If you are implying to do emergency brake with a locked fork that is less safe then doing it with the trigger released .

That's because the braking force will be attenuated by the suspension travel , i can do it very well either way, but most riders will benefit by braking in emergency with the fork suspension remote lock out lever released.

Back