New Charger and Supercharger not coming to U.S. (edit- possibly mid 2018)

I am pumped!!! R&M initially had the New Charger & Supercharger listed on their website with a December 2017 release date. Then everything disappeared and I learned that R&M was waiting upon UL certification. I decided months ago that the New Charger HS, GT, Nuvinci (Sorry, if I did not get the name right.) with the dual battery option was the e-bike for me. I like the idea of the powertube battery on the downtube in conjunction with the standard Bosch 500 powerpack. With this configuration, I think the additional battery does not have to be attached all the time. It would only be necessary for longer rides! Therefore, I would have a more stealthy e-bike when only using the powertube. Please tell me if I am right? How soon before I can place my order?

I am pumped!!! R&M initially had the New Charger & Supercharger listed on their website with a December 2017 release date. Then everything disappeared and I learned that R&M was waiting upon UL certification. I decided months ago that the New Charger HS, GT, Nuvinci (Sorry, if I did not get the name right.) with the dual battery option was the e-bike for me. I like the idea of the powertube battery on the downtube in conjunction with the standard Bosch 500 powerpack. With this configuration, I think the additional battery does not have to be attached all the time. It would only be necessary for longer rides! Therefore, I would have a more stealthy e-bike when only using the powertube. Please tell me if I am right? How soon before I can place my order?
That is correct. You can easily remove the battery when you don’t need it and just run off the Powertube. We started taking orders last week, but we started submitting them with R&M today. Give the shop a call and we’ll be happy to assist 718-643-4542

Back