Ncm Moscow plus throttle

New controller fitted but sadly no more speed but loads more torque , with the old controller it ran out of assistance at 22mph but now it is still showing 4 bars of assistance at 22 mph but will not go past this speed :(

New controller fitted but sadly no more speed but loads more torque , with the old controller it ran out of assistance at 22mph but now it is still showing 4 bars of assistance at 22 mph but will not go past this speed :(
Pity about the speed, but surely the new throttle control can keep the assistance coming up to 22mph?

Guys great info on here, im new here awaiting delivery on my first ebike the Moscow plus and have also ordered the das kit from Australia as per your link Widget.
It’s a good move :) even just to eliminate the flat spot it’s worth it , if you want more torque then get the 18a controller also

Thanks, how much difference have you found the 18a controller makes? Is it significant enough for the outlay in your opinion?

A little bit, I found a few ebike review sites including this one and they spoke very favourably of the Moscow plus. I absolutely love the look of the bike too, it was in the right price bracket so I thought go for it.
From what im reading most people seem quite happy their purchases.

I was aware it was coming without a throttle before purchase but reading how easy it seems to upgrade to a throttle from this forum convinced me pretty quickly.
I'm hoping to use the bike to get out there more often than I am on my old mountain bike to trim down a touch.

At the moment I haven’t had a good chance to try the controller properly , it’s never stopped raining today and I just got it fitted this afternoon , but straightaway I felt the different torque in pulling away and the smoothness compared to the 15a one

Well that's my DAS-KIT OFFROAD DISPLAY KIT WITH THROTTLE CONTROL ordered. :)
Hi Buddy, where did you order your throttle control from. I've aleady managed to get hold of a Das kit c7 five wire display but having trouble buying the throttle control.
Regards
Ray

Success, the shop in Australia is sending me a throttle. So thats the 5 wire display from Canada and the throttle from Australia.
I could have got both from the same shops in each country, but I thought I could get the throttle from the UK a bit cheaper. So all in all its cost me an additional £139.
It's such a shame leon cycle and NMC / Das Kit have such useless customer service in the UK or in Germany.
Thank you guys for putting me in touch with the shop in a it Australia.

Back