Ncm Moscow plus throttle

When you fit the new display and throttle the flat spot is gone :) instant power as soon as you start peddling
This is exactly what I’m looking for, been out 3 consecutive nights and had issues with that damn flat spot on each ride, OK I could probably get used to it but better still to eliminate it all together.
Confident now that I can put the old display onto my Mrs standard Moscow too.

When you fit the new display and throttle the flat spot is gone :) instant power as soon as you start peddling

Can't wait! That sounds so much better, I was wondering about that motor delay. I definitely noticed the flat spot too and although it's not too annoying I bet the bike feels so much better without it! Just being able to use the throttle too sounds like a lot of fun ;)

Thanks Widget, it's me not understanding where the wires actually go to, the current plus display has 4, with 2 leading to the brakes front and rear where as the standard has 2 with 1 leading to the rear brake. So what you're saying is swap them over but obviously just omit the front brake connection?
Yes that’s right

well thats it ordered with tax and shipping included came to a total of £123 which i think is well worth a gamble :) will keep you updated once it arrives, thank you again
Widget what gain are you hoping this will give performance wise? With the money already spent on the new display / throttle and now this, wouldn’t you have been better off in hind sight purchasing a more expensive higher spec bike in the first place?

Widget what gain are you hoping this will give performance wise? With the money already spent on the new display / throttle and now this, wouldn’t you have been better off in hind sight purchasing a more expensive higher spec bike in the first place?
Quite possibly but I was not aware of the limitations before I bought it , also I really love the bike , the colours the style, the way it rides everything about it is superb except the speed limitations , I’m hoping this will unlock all the full potential that the USA version gets and gives me 28mph

Quite possibly but I was not aware of the limitations before I bought it , also I really love the bike , the colours the style, the way it rides everything about it is superb except the speed limitations , I’m hoping this will unlock all the full potential that the USA version gets and gives me 28mph
Keep us posted, because it’s looking like I’m going to be doing a carbon copy of what you’ve done pal. Like you I really love the bike.

Did you guys blow up tyres before using ? I know mtb tyre pressures are lower than road bikes and im not sure if they are good to go, tried puting some air in with my pump with gauge but nothing seems to be happening, not getting any pressure readings although there is obviously air in tyres.

Worked fine for me I even added slime in my wheels
The slime is liquid that you squirt into the inner tube, yes, does it prevent puncture deflation then? The hedges around me are receiving their first hair cut and this sounds like a good preventative measure against a long walk home.

The slime is liquid that you squirt into the inner tube, yes, does it prevent puncture deflation then? The hedges around me are receiving their first hair cut and this sounds like a good preventative measure against a long walk home.
Yes that’s it , saved me 20 mile from home when I got a thorn in my rear wheel :)

Turns out i had a faulty pump ! So with slime how do you know when you have a puncture ? Went for this rack only £18, fits to seatposts and frame, the moscow doesn't seem to have standard fixings like most other bikes.

So these would do the trick? Doesn't say in the ebay listing how much is required for 29" tyres.

1591349915104.png

Back