NCM Moscow Battery and misc parts

nufo

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I got into an accident but thankfully the bike took most of the impact (along with the side of my face). I was thinking of trying to fix it but likely will be pricey. So instead, I'll probably part out the bike. The fork, frame, and front brake disk are definitely shot but other parts are available. 1) Battery is in great condition (had about 700 miles on the bike and kept the bike indoors with battery properly charged), 2) rims and tires surprisingly seem to be fine, 3) brake pads and calipers seem good, 4) handlebars, 5) front and rear crankset, 6) display, 7) controller, 8) other misc.

I can take pictures of anything that you're interested in. The biggest item is the battery so what is a fair price for it? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

PS. I'm located in Chicago. Local pickup is great but willing to ship.

Good to hear you came out in good shape!

If you were considering getting a replacement bike, you might think about keeping some of that stuff as spares, etc. In my case, I have 2 batteries and take along the spare one only when going on a long trip,

You should mention which Ah battery you have.

You should also mention about the controller and display.
Which one do you have? Is it the 18A, 28mph version?

I know there are pretty big demand from European NCM riders.
I have the original battery that came with the bike... 48V 13ah. And I believe the display is the Das-kit L7.

Thanks Fred... yes, I was very lucky. Although my face was a little busted up, things could've been much worse.

I still don't know which bike I'll go with next but I may try to move to a belt drive since I tend to ride in rain and other not so great weather conditions. I'll post pictures of all the bike parts soon in case anyone is interested. Thanks.

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I got into an accident but thankfully the bike took most of the impact (along with the side of my face). I was thinking of trying to fix it but likely will be pricey. So instead, I'll probably part out the bike. The fork, frame, and front brake disk are definitely shot but other parts are available. 1) Battery is in great condition (had about 700 miles on the bike and kept the bike indoors with battery properly charged), 2) rims and tires surprisingly seem to be fine, 3) brake pads and calipers seem good, 4) handlebars, 5) front and rear crankset, 6) display, 7) controller, 8) other misc.

I can take pictures of anything that you're interested in. The biggest item is the battery so what is a fair price for it? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

PS. I'm located in Chicago. Local pickup is great but willing to ship.
I´d take the frame if it were local, but shippin kinda prohibitive, Wudda ya what fur da battry?

I´d take the frame if it were local, but shippin kinda prohibitive, Wudda ya what fur da battry?
Where are you located? Also, I need to do a little research in terms of how much the parts go for. It seems like a new battery goes for $414 on Leon... So maybe around $300 plus shipping? You can PM if you'd like.

Where are you located? Also, I need to do a little research in terms of how much the parts go for. It seems like a new battery goes for $414 on Leon... So maybe around $300 plus shipping? You can PM if you'd like.

Not in the market for a battery but a used Lithium Ion battery is usually more discounted due to the unknown cell life remaining. Also a 16ah battery is only $329 from Leon's if I see it correct on the website?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 10.59.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 10.59.56 AM.png
    77.1 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a good, safe holiday break. I had promised pictures of everything that would be up for sale and here they are (finally!). I'll be parting out the Moscow (front forks are no good and the front brake caliper is warped). The battery was kept at 50% charge when off the battery and the bike had approximately 800 miles before the accident. If you're interested in anything, you can shoot me a message and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks!

Attachments

• Battery1.jpg
    Battery1.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 190
  • Battery2.jpg
    Battery2.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 185
  • Moscow_Frame1.jpg
    Moscow_Frame1.jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 195
  • Moscow_Frame2.jpg
    Moscow_Frame2.jpg