NCM Bike owners Facebook page

Everlong

Region
Canada
Hey guys,
I started a facebook group for NCM bikes owners. To share pics, ideas, whatever. Not trying to steer any of you away from the forum, not advertising anything nor making competition to this forum. I just think NCM deserves more exposure for being a good brand and having solid bikes. Please feel free to join. Suggestions are welcome. If this post is in violation of anything please let me know. Dont want to get in trouble ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210729_214108_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20210729_214108_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 260
Lololol. I am very active in 3 NCM facebook groups so I am hoping there's not another, lol.

NCM Canada Owners
NCM Owners
NCM Australia Owners (It seems the most active so I joined it)

Hey guys,
I started a facebook group for NCM bikes owners. To share pics, ideas, whatever. Not trying to steer any of you away from the forum, not advertising anything nor making competition to this forum. I just think NCM deserves more exposure for being a good brand and having solid bikes. Please feel free to join. Suggestions are welcome. If this post is in violation of anything please let me know. Dont want to get in trouble ;)
I would not say that NCM is a solid brand, my battery failed with less that 20 charge cycles on it and Leon Cycle the Canadian supplier said it was out of warranty. only 6 months usage but 13 months ownership. having a battery fail on a new bike is not what I would call solid.

I would not say that NCM is a solid brand, my battery failed with less that 20 charge cycles on it and Leon Cycle the Canadian supplier said it was out of warranty. only 6 months usage but 13 months ownership. having a battery fail on a new bike is not what I would call solid.
That's a shame! The batteries are normally pretty solid. It's likely an easy repair but shipping batteries around is expensive. I've unfortunately stopped recommending NCM bikes. I own a Moscow, my son has an Amego (NCM made) and my GF has a Milano but for me the constant broken spokes have make me no longer recommend NCM/Leon. Leon Canada told me my bike had no warranty for spokes after only 2 months.

Hey guys,
Hi Everlong, just saw this thread...here's my experience.
NCM Moscow Dorado Battery failure with less than 20 charge cycles
My NCM Moscow battery failed on the road. After just 13 months of ownership (but less than 6 months of recreational, no winter usage, and less than 20 charge cycles on the battery) my battery failed… I explained to the seller, Leon Cycle, but they were firm on 12-month warranty. The battery goes on and off when shaken…save your money, components and service are key...and get a 2 year min warranty on battery.
So in my opinion, less exposure is better. Add my experience to your facebook group.

Back