Model Year 2021 S-Works Turbo Creo SL - Release Date?

TG Wyoming

Does anyone know, or can approximate, the release date for pricing and specs for the Model Year 2021 S-Works Turbo Creo SL?
I inquired of Specialized and of two LBSs but without success.
Thank you.

Do we know if there will be any changes? I'm also anxious to here. My LBS has heard nothing.

Fwiw the LBS I visited today to check out Creo EVO told me that, based on the info in their b2b system, they are expecting Specialized to announce their 2021 Creo line up next week (1st week of September). Not sure how reliable that info is though.

I received a call from the LBS saying that Specialized announced new S-Works and Expert Turbo Creos. I don't see any official announcement anywhere but I see a bunch at the bottom the Creo web page ( tagged New).

Not sure what got updated other than the price (they all cost more) and the paint.

Saw new S-Works Turbo Creo and Creo EVO on Specialized website last night. S-works going Sram AXS eTap 12 speed with some other updates on S-Works spec.

I just saw a nice 2020 Specialized S-Works Turbo Creo SL Founder's Edition listed on BBB for $11.5K

No affiliation... ;)

1602117302069.png

Wow rode only 60 miles and taking a $5k hit plus taxes!!!

Yea, just like high-end cars... 33% depreciation when you drive if off the lot. ;)

This bike is absolutely amazing. Electric assist yet feels like a regular bike. Lightest e-bike out there.
Every single piece of this bike is tip-top, top-of-the-line, best out there.
Only 250 of the Founder’s Edition were made.
It’s even lighter than the S-Works build plus includes the extra battery range extender which is an additional couple hundred bucks.

• 26.2 lbs!
  • Originally retailed for $16,500 +tax.
  • Very lightly ridden. Less than 60 miles! Pretty much brand new.
  • I just don’t have enough time ride and hate to leave this sitting unridden.
  • I upgraded to the S-works Aerofly Carbon handlebars, another $300, but can include the straight carbon bars that came with it.

Back