March 17 '21 order: 3-4 weeks until shipped; Waited 11 weeks until delivered on Jun 1 (OP) & June 3 (Tom J B).

Hi Folks!
They have a California location too.
I was told wayback that in order to get more bikes out and deal with the backlog, they had begun moving stock between both locations for double the processing and shipping power.
So... sounds normal to me that we may see a mix of both points of origin.
Maybe they are starting to turn the corner.. Hope so.
Mines ready to move too.
Ah, that will make it less of a logistic problem to move the trailer to California for FedEx to pick up. Thanks for the info. Yes, hope they are getting more efficient in their shipping, I ordered 9 days ago, I know I am not at the same spot as those that have been waiting for 9-10 weeks. I may be just as upset in 2 month's time, hopefully not but who knows.

Screenshot_20210527-114922.png

LOL!
Looks like the first annual OG XP E-bike "Instant Classic" rally extravaganza, has found its first few hosts!...lol!
Directions to the party please?

Last edited:
No not Oklahoma. I'd heard it was PA! Allentown I think it was? Riding those good trails out there, Tom specifically said he'd buy all the beer we could drink! LOL He'd even said that we were all such good friends, he was going to make sure we all left with at least half a six pack. LMAO

Last edited:
No not Oklahoma. I'd heard it was PA! Allentown I think it was? Riding those good trails out there, Tom specifically said he'd buy all the beer we could drink! LOL He'd even said he we were all such good friends, he was going to make sure we all left with at least half a six pack. LMAO
Sure, home of Yuengling beer. Did you ever hear of it? Oh, and Billy Joel’s song “Allentown” .

I Should have spent the extra money and bought an Aventon Sinch.
I bought the Sinch 4 me, and the XP for the Mrs. (-) : Not here yet. (+) Order to shipping = just 5-6 days.
There is, an 'Overfly Hummer' that when you compare it, looks VERY much like the Sinch, for a few $100 less. But, no front suspension fork, is the big diff. In fact it looks like both bikes are sourced from the same China location, with Aventon going with a few higher end components + placing simply their logo on it. I passed on the Hummer, since Overfly seemingly has NO US presence (Aventon can send you to a dealer network for service). Can't even find an Overfly website. If you can't even have a website you ain't a player.

Sure, home of Yuengling beer. Did you ever hear of it? Oh, and Billy Joel’s song “Allentown” .
Amber Lager IS my kind of beer! Amberbach, Dos Equis Amber, Modelo El Negro, Red Stripe, you name it. I'll will have to try me some Yuengling now. Oldest brewery in America, interesting indeed!

Now everytime I hear a conversation with 'younglin' in it, I'm going to immediately think of Yuengling until, I buy some to get it out of my head. I can see it now, grabbing the cooler, icing down a case in the driveway, stash back a 6er or two in the refrigerator! I will find it, don't know where yet, but chances are if it's available, I'll get it!

Found it. Arkansas, about 30-45min from where I sit. Have to have my brother-in-law pick it up next time he comes down.

I still haven't even received tacking information from this bullshit company. Co&k sucking strumpets
I would think you have a short wait yet. Many of us ordered in March and our bikes finally are coming next week. Your April order should be another week or so I would guess.

I still haven't even received tacking information from this bullshit company. Co&k sucking strumpets
Customer service: (on an April 9 order): Four more weeks. Then said middle of June. That's not four more weeks. (Grrr). Some issues today at the LA Port but since corrected.

Mine left Santa Fe last night already From there it went to Arcadia California. Of course it sat in Arcadia all day today with no movement.

Back