March 17 '21 order: 3-4 weeks until shipped; Waited 11 weeks until delivered on Jun 1 (OP) & June 3 (Tom J B).

I emailed them yesterday .. They threw my bike in a trailer and sent me a tracking number...Lol!

Last edited:
Not sure how to take this? Anyone who can explain what these people are saying?
Screenshot_20210526-124314.png

Well you have the tracking number. I guess just have to keep watching for movement. My first one seemed to move faster than they said it would, but my second one is still sitting there.

Not sure how to take this? Anyone who can explain what these people are saying?View attachment 88620
Sounds to me the local FedEx facility is too slow, and Lectric took action and moved their trailer full of bikes to a different warehouse location, served by a different FedEx facility, which apparently has picked up the trailer and started scanning the boxes. So it is being processed and on its way.

Sounds to me the local FedEx facility is too slow, and Lectric took action and moved their trailer full of bikes to a different warehouse location, served by a different FedEx facility, which apparently has picked up the trailer and started scanning the boxes. So it is being processed and on its way.
Thanks my guy!

Okay, okay. Why couldn't they have just said it like you'd said it, it all makes sense now. Thanks @Pokerdogg !

Are we really going to believe that they took it upon themselves to move a trailer full of bikes that already have e been scanned to an entirely different warehouse location and local FedEx picked up said trailer?!?!?!?!?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So interestingly enough my second bike has started the movement process today. This one had an issue with the barcode label and it was removed and replaced. Not sure exactly what that means but hopefully it will move again tomorrow. Also interesting is that it too is shipping from pacoima ca.

It’s about f*cking time! My bike is finally on its way. It got picked up tonight Wednesday,by FedEx at Santa Fe Springs California. Scheduled to be delivered June 2.

I feel as if I'm pregnant & fixing to have a baby. Everybody may be congratulating me when I have it, but truth is, I know I got fucked plenty times to get here! You know, I'm the mom, Lectric's bullshit is the dad & were having XP.

Last edited:
I feel as if I'm pregnant & fixing to have a baby. Everybody may be congratulating me when I have it, but truth is, I know I got fucked plenty times to get here! You know, I'm the mom, Lectric's bullshit is the dad & were having XP.
Does this mean your bike was picked up by FedEx too?

Are we really going to believe that they took it upon themselves to move a trailer full of bikes that already have e been scanned to an entirely different warehouse location and local FedEx picked up said trailer?!?!?!?!?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The FedEx tracking info from Tom J B and {tpc} seems to support Lectric's claim.

I am thinking that the shipping location may also be related to the part of the country the bikes are headed to. They may all really originate in Phoenix but head to other locations first where they are then scanned in as they go onto the trucks.

The FedEx tracking info from Tom J B and {tpc} seems to support Lectric's claim.
Well, my bike initiated its pick up and journey from Santa Fe Springs California. Santa Fe is 5 1/2 hours from Phoenix and located directly on the very west coast.

Well, my bike initiated its pick up and journey from Santa Fe Springs California. Santa Fe is 5 1/2 hours from Phoenix and located directly on the very west coast.
Seems like they found a FedEx facility in California that can process this shipment more quickly, arranged for a warehouse served by that FedEx facility to move the trailer of bikes to, got transport company to move the trailer to that warehouse in California, arranged insurance (if needed), and now likely have to arrange to move the trailer back to their own warehouse in Phoenix. This is not a trivial amount of effort, good to see they are finding ways to solve the logistics problems.

Seems like they found a FedEx facility in California that can process this shipment more quickly, arranged for a warehouse served by that FedEx facility to move the trailer of bikes to, got transport company to move the trailer to that warehouse in California, arranged insurance (if needed), and now likely have to arrange to move the trailer back to their own warehouse in Phoenix. This is not a trivial amount of effort, good to see they are finding ways to solve the logistics problems.
Well by my calculations they're selling over $2,500,000 worth of bikes a week, so they can and should do what it takes to satisfy their customers.

Hi Folks!
They have a California location too.
I was told wayback that in order to get more bikes out and deal with the backlog, they had begun moving stock between both locations for double the processing and shipping power.
So... sounds normal to me that we may see a mix of both points of origin.
Maybe they are starting to turn the corner.. Hope so.
Mines ready to move too.

Well by my calculations they're selling over $2,500,000 worth of bikes a week, so they can and should do what it takes to satisfy their customers.
Sure, any company should do what it takes to satisfy their customers. Just saying they seem to be taking some non-trivial effort to make it happen, and no doubt this cost their bottom line. No idea what their profit margin is after factoring in their supply cost, transportation, warranty, staff, tariffs & tax, marketing, etc. etc., but they are providing a relatively low cost ebike to consumers, there probably isn't a huge amount of room to play with.

Back