Lectric XP

But I have a Fed ex tracking number.

Tracking number by itself only means that the information of the shipment has been sent to FedEx. The next step is when FedEx picks it up or it is delivered to them. In my case, (Earlier this week), both happened on the same day. Others in my group of orders had their tracking numbers issued the day before. It seems there is no longer the many days delay between creating the label and FedEx getting it. Good news is FedEx is pretty accurate in guessing the travel time once they have it.

Tracking number by itself only means that the information of the shipment has been sent to FedEx. The next step is when FedEx picks it up or it is delivered to them. In my case, (Earlier this week), both happened on the same day. Others in my group of orders had their tracking numbers issued the day before. It seems there is no longer the many days delay between creating the label and FedEx getting it. Good news is FedEx is pretty accurate in guessing the travel time once they have it.
Just informed by FedEx that the delivery date has been moved up a day. They received the package last night. Sounds like there getting things down to a method.

But I have a Fed ex tracking number.
Tacking number is created by the fulfillment center using FedEx software. A real delivery date will issued when the bike is scanned in by FedEx in Arcadia CA. Mine sat at the fulfillment center for a week before it went to FedEx

As expected the bike did arrive today. Rode about 7 miles so far. Handle bar is just a little crooked and I will need to find how that adjusts. Seat has to go. Might swap with the one on my old bike or probably get the comfy one that has been discussed on here.

Having trouble adjusting the tire size to 20.2. Pushing the up and down arrows and holding them gets me to the settings area. Mode button will toggle me to P06. Trying to change the value from 20.0 I can get it to flash bay tapping the up key several times but can not get it to change. What am I missing?
The tire size change is to 22.2. The odometer will be right on, the MPH will be faster by about 1.5 MPH that you are really going. Checked it with 2 bike and a GPS. 20 in tire size. perfect MPH, low odometer reading by 10%. 22.2 in tire size perfect odometer reading, but faster MHP, no happy medium.
To make the changes, page 20 of the online owners manual v 1.1 that was emailed to all customers, page 20 gives step by step instruction. I received another email with the manual yesterday. https://gallery.mailchimp.com/31d09...64d-3a6bdc1a4184/Lectric_XP_Owners_Manual.pdf

Tacking number is created by the fulfillment center using FedEx software. A real delivery date will issued when the bike is scanned in by FedEx in Arcadia CA. Mine sat at the fulfillment center for a week before it went to FedEx
Got that early this morning. Moved up a day even. Sounds like they might, after two months or so, have this down.

I got my bike today. So about the smell of rubber from the tires... I'm fulltiming in a motorhome and I cleared a spot so I can keep the bike inside. Do I have a bike carrier in my future or is the smell going to go away? Serious question, I'm not joking. (I have not ridden the bike yet)
As Ca 25 said, inside air stinks. Let all of the air out and replace with American air. They use some foul smelling rubber, it that's what it is and fresh air does help. The rubber smell went away after a couple of days in the garage. First 2 days, I had the "new bike" smell when I went in the garage, but that is gone now.

Got that early this morning. Moved up a day even. Sounds like they might, after two months or so, have this down.
Over on the FB user group some people have received their bike in 7 weeks. Our shipment group was 9-10 weeks. Looks like they are moving much faster, with an email from Lectric yesterday that late Sept. is going to be shipped on time.

As expected the bike did arrive today. Rode about 7 miles so far. Handle bar is just a little crooked and I will need to find how that adjusts. ?
Fold the handle bars down. Loosen the large allan head screw, put the tire against a solid object, raise the handlebars and straighten. Re-tighten the allan head.

Last edited:
The tire size change is to 22.2. The odometer will be right on, the MPH will be faster by about 1.5 MPH that you are really going. Checked it with 2 bike and a GPS. 20 in tire size. perfect MPH, low odometer reading by 10%. 22.2 in tire size perfect odometer reading, but faster MHP, no happy medium.
To make the changes, page 20 of the online owners manual v 1.1 that was emailed to all customers, page 20 gives step by step instruction. I received another email with the manual yesterday. https://gallery.mailchimp.com/31d09...64d-3a6bdc1a4184/Lectric_XP_Owners_Manual.pdf

Tried over and over and even though I can get the 20.0 to flash, I can not change the value. Also has anyone setting #18? Looks like it has something to do with percentage of the odometer reading.

Over on the FB user group some people have received their bike in 7 weeks. Our shipment group was 9-10 weeks. Looks like they are moving much faster, with an email from Lectric yesterday that late Sept. is going to be shipped on time.
Ordered mine 6 August. So, about 7. Nice.

Think this has been posted before but JIC -

What the settings control -

P01: 1-3 Backlight Brightness Adjustment, 1 Lowest, 3 Brightest.
P02: 1 Mileage Unit Setting. 0: km, 1:mile
P03: 48V Voltage Selection Setting. 24V 36V 48V
P04: 10 Sleep Time. 0: No Sleep, Other Numbers Are Sleep Time, 1-60 Minutes
P05: 1 Power Gear Adjustment,
P06: 20 Rim Diameter. Mine needed to be set to 25.5 to correct my odometer
P07: 1 Number of Speed Magnets. Range: 1-100
P08: 32 or 45 Speed Limit: 0-100km/h
P09: 0 Throttle toggle. 0 = active, 1 = inactive
P10: 2 Drive mode.0: Pedal Assist only, 1: Throttle only, 2: Both pedal assist and throttle.
P11: 3 1-24 PAS sensitivity. Higher numbers take more rotation to turn on
P12: 3 0-5 PAS strength. Higher numbers cause motor to come on stronger
P13: 12 Magnet type 5, 8, 12
P14: 18 Current limiting. 1-20 amps
P15: 39 I think this is the voltage where the motor cuts off.
P16: 0 Odometer zero. Long press the upper key
P17: 0
P18: 100%

Here's the factory defaults:
P01: 1-3 Screen brightness
P02: 1
P03: 48V Voltage
P04: 10
P05: 1
P06: 20 inch tire height

P07: 1
P08: 32 - 45 max speed
P09: 0
P10: 2
P11: 3 Pedal assist sensitivity
P12: 3
P13: 12
P14: 18
P15: 41.5V
P16: 0 mile odometer
P17: 0
P18: 100%
P19: 0
P20: 0

As Ca 25 said, inside air stinks. Let all of the air out and replace with American air. They use some foul smelling rubber, it that's what it is and fresh air does help. The rubber smell went away after a couple of days in the garage. First 2 days, I had the "new bike" smell when I went in the garage, but that is gone now.
"American air" LOL

Ever since @Darceman introduced me to Aliexpress, I waste about half an hour daily shopping/window shopping on that website.
Here is what I found recently. Very similar to XP, slightly cheaper, plus added front suspension, USB port, remote control start, stylish spokes and available in Orange.

Makes me feel like cancelling my unfulfilled XP order and instead buy one of those Ali-ebikes with solid rims and all the other features. Shipping would probably faster, maybe. Sigh.

From one of the ebike descriptions it states:

"Packaging Detail: 7 Layer Double Wall Carton. Retail packing available. We will produce labels for you, with your company logo. Master Carton produced and printed to fit your product needs. Or per your requirements"

Back