Lectric XP

Thanks i looked it up on amazon. They recomend heat to remove. Then solvent for leftover glue. It says tape is 5 inches wide. Is 2 1/2 inces enough to cover height of the lectric branding?
Yes, even a little less. I cut something like 13 inches, then split that in half longwise. Then trimmed one edge a little so as not to cover the pin stripe thing. Then cut another 10 inches or so and split off 1 inch strips for the fork logos. I still have enough that i might put some down the back tube to even things out.

I wish I could've cut it into letters and covered the LECTRIC logo exactly. Then when it reflects, it would glow the lectric logo in the dark.

Here's an update on ours so far getting ready to take on a trip. We tried to mount bikes on the RV rack unfolded, trying to keep it simple but the bikes required a lot of straps to stabilize them along with chafe guards between the bikes. We finally resorted to mounting them folded which we should have done first. They are more stable as they are free standing and they fit perfect on the rack and require way less straps. We'll remove the batteries during transport. We are in the process of finding a cover for them. Concerning the batteries on both our bikes, they cannot be turned off with the key, even though it has an off position on the batteries They are always live. We received ours with Lectrics' first delivery in July, our serial numbers are below 200. Our manual did not have instructions on the battery having an off position as later bikes have. Someone mentioned that there were some earlier batteries shipped, we got 2.
I need to put two bikes on an GT Hyundai Elantra. Any ideas? Or buy a minivan XD

Label created on Thursday. Two days and still no movement. Looks like my second child birth (the first bike was the same for almost two weeks) my order is #3030

Label created on Thursday. Two days and still no movement. Looks like my second child birth (the first bike was the same for almost two weeks) my order is #3030
Seems like there moving quick now. Picking up a pace.

Do you think they could fit folded inside your GT?

Does the $126 also include any taxes or did you only have to pay $126?
Thanks.
I just went through Sumas Border and picked mine up at Ship Happens and came right back across and they sent us inside and we paid $119.60 for both bikes, taxes and all. They classify them as bikes not vehicles so you just pay tax on the total Canadian spent.

Street tires
Lowrider Tire Duro 20" x 4-1/4" Black/Black Side Wall DB-9002

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in a nicer seat that can be color matched as well the seat is been voted in the top 10 in more than one article. The brand is Bluewind it's more than double and triple the price elsewhere. Oh and that $14.61 is Canadian price 😳

C$ 14.61 38%OFF | Comfortable Shock Absorption Simple Bicycle Saddle Bike Seat for Woman Male Waterproof Leather Bicycle Seat
Ordered one today and a more expensive Giddyup to compare. Couldn't make up my mine, so I will try both. Aliexpress also has a $1.00 off coupon, make it 9 bucks American. 👍

I have a Kia Optima and am hoping I can fit one in backseat and one in trunk, haven't tried it yet as its been pouring rain here in Hope, BC

Hey I see where you are from, the name caught my eye. I never knew Hope BC existed until I started watching the Highway to Hell rerun series on Netflix a while back. I got interested in the place and checked it out on Google Earth. I actually wrote fan mail to Jamie at one point, as it was a very entertaining show. The areas around Hope also look like there may be great places to ride an eBike, well maybe at least between the rainstorms!

Ordered one today and a more expensive Giddyup to compare. Couldn't make up my mine, so I will try both. Aliexpress also has a $1.00 off coupon, make it 9 bucks American. 👍

Here's a fantastic purchase if you can find it. I think Aliexpress got in trouble for selling this as it's sold elsewhere for a lot more money. I have received mine and it sounds really nice..much better than the one that came with the bike....and louder. I highly recommend. I just managed to find another one for my girlfriends bike on aliexpress as she really likes the look and sound, but if you notice they won't show a picture of the item. I ordered it...Aliexprress only shows you the package but it's their way of selling something there not supposed to sell. Until they get caught...
Here is a picture off mine, the first add and the second add. I highly recommend...

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20190915-071704_AliExpress.jpg
    SmartSelect_20190915-071704_AliExpress.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 522
  • SmartSelect_20190915-073007_AliExpress.jpg
    SmartSelect_20190915-073007_AliExpress.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 520
  • 20190915_091539.jpg
    20190915_091539.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 594
Seems like there moving quick now. Picking up a pace.

Do you think they could fit folded inside your GT?
It does, I believe two bikes (which is what we need) but on camping trips with camping gear the bikes have to go out of the car.

Last edited:
I have a Kia Optima and am hoping I can fit one in backseat and one in trunk, haven't tried it yet as its been pouring rain here in Hope, BC
I think it's going to work fine. The GT is my wife car. I have a regular Elantra and the bike doesn't fit inside. The backseat door doesn't open wide enough. The trunk is practically the same when is fully open. Would take some maneuvering and even with that I'm not sure. I have tried but my black XP came without the derailer guard.

Off TOPIC

Why I have to wait 3 minutes to post each comment/reply on this forum? Very annoying.

Last edited:
It does, I believe two bikes (which is what we need) but on camping trips with camping gear the bikes have to go out of the car.

If you have to carry the bikes on the outside of the car, I would recommend a platform style hitch mounted rack. They support the undersides of the tires and would be better suited to the heavey weight and odd style frames.

If you don't have kids and don't need the backseat for anything else, you might remove it. I did that in a Toyota Yaris and it made a big difference in what I could carry. I just wrapped the seat in plastic and reinstalled it when I sold the car.

If you don't have kids and don't need the backseat for anything else, you might remove it. I did that in a Toyota Yaris and it made a big difference in what I could carry. I just wrapped the seat in plastic and reinstalled it when I sold the car.
I once, while driving past Chilliwack one day, saw a full-size motorcross bike in the passenger side of an old 80s Honda Civic.
😳

Back