Lectric XP

Hello All. Not sure if I will be experiencing a delay or not. I think someone asked for order numbers, order date. I ordered 7/31/19 #3379 for an early September ship. As of today still says unfulfilled. I have not emailed them, I will wait till 9/16, if no movement I will shoot them an email asking for a status. This is my first e-bike purchase, I have not even ridden in over 40 years DOH! I find all of you very helpful and wanted to thank you all for the education.

Hmm...most of the posts are commenting that they don't have bikes but I have a VERY different problem, they sent me 2 bikes instead of one! I ordered (by mistake) a white bike on July 1st, sent an e-mail on July 2nd asking them to change my order to a black bike and received a reply stating that they could change my order without any problems. When they finally sent me notice that my bike was ready to ship I contacted them to make certain that I would receive a black bike and they said that is the colour they were sending. I had also ordered a 2nd battery which was not on my order but they said the batteries were on backorder so would ship it later. So today was the big day that my bike was to be delivered and I had made plans to cross the border to pick up my "black bike" but when I checked my e-mail not only was the good news there that my parcel had arrived there was also an e-mail from Lectric telling me that they had sent me 2 white bikes and I would have to send one back. What to do? I can't take these things across borders easily or cheaply and they sent me the wrong bike(s) and there is no way I would be willing to wait another 2 months to get my black bike which they promised me twice. I feel like telling them to keep the battery which I have already paid for, give up any claim to their 1 yr warranty and just keep the 2 bikes, what can they do...sue me?

Bikes arrived today. Small problem, ordered a black and a white one. Got 2 white. Can't figure out how to get it into Class 3 mode. A work in progress

Hmm...most of the posts are commenting that they don't have bikes but I have a VERY different problem, they sent me 2 bikes instead of one! I ordered (by mistake) a white bike on July 1st, sent an e-mail on July 2nd asking them to change my order to a black bike and received a reply stating that they could change my order without any problems. When they finally sent me notice that my bike was ready to ship I contacted them to make certain that I would receive a black bike and they said that is the colour they were sending. I had also ordered a 2nd battery which was not on my order but they said the batteries were on backorder so would ship it later. So today was the big day that my bike was to be delivered and I had made plans to cross the border to pick up my "black bike" but when I checked my e-mail not only was the good news there that my parcel had arrived there was also an e-mail from Lectric telling me that they had sent me 2 white bikes and I would have to send one back. What to do? I can't take these things across borders easily or cheaply and they sent me the wrong bike(s) and there is no way I would be willing to wait another 2 months to get my black bike which they promised me twice. I feel like telling them to keep the battery which I have already paid for, give up any claim to their 1 yr warranty and just keep the 2 bikes, what can they do...sue me?
I would suggest calling Levi and speaking with him personally he's quite reasonable maybe you can sell one locally and make a small profit and then get the money back to them for the second bike they sent you. Why didn't you just send one ebike back when you went to pick up the one?

🤪just tell them you’ll make out label and send it back as fast as you got yours. So be patient....sorry, just getting impatient with the order.

I may be lucky enough to be the first person to have them lose one of my bikes. I ordered two - as did our good friend Chuck (brobox), one white and one black, confirmed by Lectric on 7/22 - order no. 2254. Shipment label was created 8/27. When I read of folks with later order numbers receiving their white bikes, I contacted Lectric. First Brent thought that the shipper might have held the white bike to ship when the black one came in but it was Saturday of Labor Day weekend so I didn't expect to hear back until Tuesday. Today I received the following message from Brent "The shipper has not been able to track down your white bike. We may need to cancel that shipping label and reissue a different one."

I'm not sure what to think at this point. Personally, good customer service would have been an email saying that the first label had been lost, here is your new tracking number, the bike left our facility today. That obviously didn't happen. Now I wonder if I'm stuck waiting for the next shipment from China. Wonder if the person who received two whites ones got my white bike??? Did they also lose the label for the black bike??? I understand growing pains - I'm just on a time crunch since we leave for a six week long trip (where the bikes were going to be used) in less than two weeks. So I'm not only facing the delay - I also won't have anyone at my house to accept delivery for six weeks. And since we're traveling in our RV, I don't even have an address where we will be staying long enough for the bikes to reach us. Debating my options at the moment - and not liking any of them.

I may be lucky enough to be the first person to have them lose one of my bikes. I ordered two - as did our good friend Chuck (brobox), one white and one black, confirmed by Lectric on 7/22 - order no. 2254. Shipment label was created 8/27. When I read of folks with later order numbers receiving their white bikes, I contacted Lectric. First Brent thought that the shipper might have held the white bike to ship when the black one came in but it was Saturday of Labor Day weekend so I didn't expect to hear back until Tuesday. Today I received the following message from Brent "The shipper has not been able to track down your white bike. We may need to cancel that shipping label and reissue a different one."

I'm not sure what to think at this point. Personally, good customer service would have been an email saying that the first label had been lost, here is your new tracking number, the bike left our facility today. That obviously didn't happen. Now I wonder if I'm stuck waiting for the next shipment from China. Wonder if the person who received two whites ones got my white bike??? Did they also lose the label for the black bike??? I understand growing pains - I'm just on a time crunch since we leave for a six week long trip (where the bikes were going to be used) in less than two weeks. So I'm not only facing the delay - I also won't have anyone at my house to accept delivery for six weeks. And since we're traveling in our RV, I don't even have an address where we will be staying long enough for the bikes to reach us. Debating my options at the moment - and not liking any of them.

You can have them send it to a FedEx facility. I'm in a motorhome and that's how I'm supposed to receive mine.

Hi all
Order number 400# on August 15
I was told they will start shipping/label them next week.
It was scheduled for early September.

#2539 arrived!! (White). Black bike still on back order due to the China shipping container mixup explained by Lectric. Both bikes were ordered July 9th. Shipping box looked in fair shape so Fedex did an ok job. Shipping took 7 days to Illinois but that was over Labor day weekend. Lifting bike out of the box took some effort. This is NOT a light bike. Included some shots which might help some. If your handlebars are not attached, CLOSE the bike and latch it before placing the handlebars in the stem. I tried with the bike folded and it just would not fit. The derailleur guard was bent as most people have experienced. You MUST bend this back out so it is not touching the derailleur. Charged the battery until the light turned green on the power supply. I pumped the tires to a little over 20 lbs. following Darceman's recommendations. Got the allen wrench provided and tightened everything. The rear fender rattle is due to one of the screws inside the fender being loose. This is impossible to tighten due to not being able to get to the screw without removing the rear wheel which I'm NOT about to attempt. Gonna try to find a right angle allen wrench that will reach at a hardware store. Couldn't find the keys anywhere until I noticed they were clipped to the rear fender rack. My derailleur was WAY out of adjustment so no test ride until I get that worked on. Will post more when that happens.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 362
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 349
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 361
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 331
  • pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 356
They have your VISA number.

#2539 arrived!! (White). Black bike still on back order due to the China shipping container mixup explained by Lectric. Both bikes were ordered July 9th. Shipping box looked in fair shape so Fedex did an ok job. Shipping took 7 days to Illinois but that was over Labor day weekend. Lifting bike out of the box took some effort. This is NOT a light bike. Included some shots which might help some. If your handlebars are not attached, CLOSE the bike and latch it before placing the handlebars in the stem. I tried with the bike folded and it just would not fit. The derailleur guard was bent as most people have experienced. You MUST bend this back out so it is not touching the derailleur. Charged the battery until the light turned green on the power supply. I pumped the tires to a little over 20 lbs. following Darceman's recommendations. Got the allen wrench provided and tightened everything. The rear fender rattle is due to one of the screws inside the fender being loose. This is impossible to tighten due to not being able to get to the screw without removing the rear wheel which I'm NOT about to attempt. Gonna try to find a right angle allen wrench that will reach at a hardware store. Couldn't find the keys anywhere until I noticed they were clipped to the rear fender rack. My derailleur was WAY out of adjustment so no test ride until I get that worked on. Will post more when that happens.
Great pics! Thanks! Keep us posted!

Back