Lectric XP

Other note make sure you tighten and check everything most importantly the pedals where they go in to the arms. All of ours were very loose..

My girlfriend has this on her bike...wow...I ordered one also now...hers is 350mm long which was fine for her...I ordered,400 'm long as I need a get more length.
C$ 71.67 32%OFF | SR Suntour NCX Bike Suspension Travel Seatpost 400mm * 27.2/28.6/30.0/30.1/30.4/30.8/31.6/33.9 Bicycle Seat Post w/ Case
What size is the seatpost? Is it 31.6mm?

Got my black xp yesterday quality and fit was much better than expected I'm very impressed these are very nice bikes...I installed a zoom 31.6x350 suspension seat post that I had ordered a couple of months ago from ebay for under 28 bucks and I put 20 miles on it yesterday. I experimented with different pas assist modes and throttle only and the last thing I did was put it in class 3 which I was able to reach 26 mph pedaling my ass off in seventh gear pas assist 5. The battery is indicating one tick over half after all that. I will probably put it back to class 2 to conserve battery and pas assist 3 in seventh gear seems to be my go-to mode for most of my riding so far but I'll keep experimenting... 3716537166

My wife and I received ours last week. I finally got around to unboxing yesterday and today we had a great 3 mile ride to try them out. We've never had an ebike before, buy i've driven 200cc scooters, 650c c motorcycles. When received and unboxing, I found one of the pedals had the bottom part broken off. the piece was still in the box. However, no damage on the box. The pedals on both bikes were tight as were the wheel nuts. A nice touch is that they give you a wrench and an allen head wrench (don't know what allen wrench is for though). I then charged the batteries through the bike frame, but the black bike would not charge as the hole was not aligned with the battery. I opened up and removed. I found that the little plastic handles that flip up on the battery to carry it, one side was not installed correctly. I reseated it and problem solved. Also ( a small thing) One set of wrenches was in a zip lock baggie and the other was loose in the box.

This is a strange situation because I've read on numerous posts little quality issues, but both our bikes were packed the same (foam, zip ties), clear plastic was on the surfaces that could scratch and the paint job is immaculate, high quality. So what's going on here? I think the bikes are produced in a pacific rim country and assembled. At this point, they are all pretty good. I think the "quality plan" falls apart because there is a third party breaking them down to ship. They are also putting the wrenches in the boxes and chargers. I believe this third party is damaging these beautiful bikes while preparing to ship. I also read post about fedex is shipping them. The company I am working for is doing a similar thing with fedex and the quality has been atrocious. If the owner of lectric bikes is reading this, you probably need a QA person onsite to manage and hold the 3rd party accountable.

Other than that, a great bike, quality parts on it, price point is phenomenal. My wife, who is older had a 15 minute learning curve. This is a person who asks me to do the tv remotes LOL!

Great ebike, Thanks for bringing this to market.

Attachments

• IMG_1047.JPG
    IMG_1047.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 649
  • IMG_1049.JPG
    IMG_1049.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 621
I know its still early but have any from the late aug shipping group received any tracking numbers yet?

I know its still early but have any from the late aug shipping group received any tracking numbers yet?

Not yet. I wouldn’t expect notification before tomorrow. Lectric has said they are working to have them all shipped by 8/31. Fingers crossed.

My wife and I received ours last week. I finally got around to unboxing yesterday and today we had a great 3 mile ride to try them out. We've never had an ebike before, buy i've driven 200cc scooters, 650c c motorcycles. When received and unboxing, I found one of the pedals had the bottom part broken off. the piece was still in the box. However, no damage on the box. The pedals on both bikes were tight as were the wheel nuts. A nice touch is that they give you a wrench and an allen head wrench (don't know what allen wrench is for though). I then charged the batteries through the bike frame, but the black bike would not charge as the hole was not aligned with the battery. I opened up and removed. I found that the little plastic handles that flip up on the battery to carry it, one side was not installed correctly. I reseated it and problem solved. Also ( a small thing) One set of wrenches was in a zip lock baggie and the other was loose in the box.

This is a strange situation because I've read on numerous posts little quality issues, but both our bikes were packed the same (foam, zip ties), clear plastic was on the surfaces that could scratch and the paint job is immaculate, high quality. So what's going on here? I think the bikes are produced in a pacific rim country and assembled. At this point, they are all pretty good. I think the "quality plan" falls apart because there is a third party breaking them down to ship. They are also putting the wrenches in the boxes and chargers. I believe this third party is damaging these beautiful bikes while preparing to ship. I also read post about fedex is shipping them. The company I am working for is doing a similar thing with fedex and the quality has been atrocious. If the owner of lectric bikes is reading this, you probably need a QA person onsite to manage and hold the 3rd party accountable.

Other than that, a great bike, quality parts on it, price point is phenomenal. My wife, who is older had a 15 minute learning curve. This is a person who asks me to do the tv remotes LOL!

Great ebike, Thanks for bringing this to market.
Thanks for the post and the pics

Most of the early Aug 13th shipping dates are waiting for shipments today. I don't know if Lectric even has their dock cleared to start the next shipments yet. Last post I saw, they would start shipping them Aug 31st. I have a friend in that group and she has been in contact with them. She hopes to have them by Sept 15 when they leave on their trip. I hope they don't issue tracking numbers a week before going to FedEx, that really caused some confusion.

Here's my unboxing story. I received it Friday afternoon and removed the packing materials. everything seemed ok. checked all screws for tightness, some snugged up a little but nothing loose. I had to tighten both the handlebar and seat height adjustment clamps. during the first test ride up and down my street, I noticed it wasn't shifting. I found the derailleur guard thing was touching the Derailleur and preventing it from coming out of first gear. I just bent it out about an inch and everything shifted great. the handlebar is a riser style and was more forward than I like. I adjusted it back a little, which made the brake levers point up so I tweaked them down again. I also adjusted the little arrow/mode button down. they had the arrows pretty much horizontal with the mode button facing me. I adjusted it so the arrows are facing me more and the mode button is facing down.
Be careful when going into the settings mode to change back-light/class 3. when I push the two arrows to go into setup mode, It almost always changes the value of the setting that first comes up. I would suggest that the first time you go into setting mode, turn on the video on your phone and step through all the settings with the mode button and capture the default values on video. there are 20 of them and I managed to screw them up. I had to contact Lectric for the values to set them back.
One of those settings (P06) is for wheel size and that determines the MPH that's displayed on the screen when riding. Lectric sets it for 20 inch. I measured the actual tires and they are closer to 22" so I did a roll-out test and got 22.2". I put that number in P06 and tested the MPH speed with gps and it was right on.
anyway, I have more things to say but this is long enough.
Barry
PS. did you know it has a walk mode? I didn't. long push the down arrow and it takes off at 4 mph. another long push shuts it off.

Here's my unboxing story. I received it Friday afternoon and removed the packing materials. everything seemed ok. checked all screws for tightness, some snugged up a little but nothing loose. I had to tighten both the handlebar and seat height adjustment clamps. during the first test ride up and down my street, I noticed it wasn't shifting. I found the derailleur guard thing was touching the Derailleur and preventing it from coming out of first gear. I just bent it out about an inch and everything shifted great. the handlebar is a riser style and was more forward than I like. I adjusted it back a little, which made the brake levers point up so I tweaked them down again. I also adjusted the little arrow/mode button down. they had the arrows pretty much horizontal with the mode button facing me. I adjusted it so the arrows are facing me more and the mode button is facing down.
Be careful when going into the settings mode to change back-light/class 3. when I push the two arrows to go into setup mode, It almost always changes the value of the setting that first comes up. I would suggest that the first time you go into setting mode, turn on the video on your phone and step through all the settings with the mode button and capture the default values on video. there are 20 of them and I managed to screw them up. I had to contact Lectric for the values to set them back.
One of those settings (P06) is for wheel size and that determines the MPH that's displayed on the screen when riding. Lectric sets it for 20 inch. I measured the actual tires and they are closer to 22" so I did a roll-out test and got 22.2". I put that number in P06 and tested the MPH speed with gps and it was right on.
anyway, I have more things to say but this is long enough.
Barry
PS. did you know it has a walk mode? I didn't. long push the down arrow and it takes off at 4 mph. another long push shuts it off.
Super report, keep them coming. Stops me from learning the hard way. 😊 Mine left the FedEx terminal at 9 am for delivery today.

Still on the fence about getting this though the fact that people are finally receiving the bikes is good news. If I added a cushion, do you think a child (about 9 years old) could sit on the rack on the back of the bike?

My bike is due mid sept... I was looking at batteries there are other batteries with the same form factor but more Ah 14ah is this one.
Do you guys know if they are all the same?
Bob
Aliexpress can be a very sketchy company to deal with, shipping can take any where from a couple a weeks to several months, my cousin had his credit card compromised twice through them. Plus I've never heard of this battery company either, personally would not take the chance.

I hear ya. But for those who might not have the $$, it might work.
A
Aliexpress can be a very sketchy company to deal with, shipping can take any where from a couple a weeks to several months, my cousin had his credit card compromised twice through them. Plus I've never heard of this battery company either, personally would not take the chance.
I have been buying from AliExpress for a good five years now had problems twice on over 146 purchases so far... contacted them... full refund no problem.. it's a large company the largest online company...

Still on the fence about getting this though the fact that people are finally receiving the bikes is good news. If I added a cushion, do you think a child (about 9 years old) could sit on the rack on the back of the bike?
Thinking you might be pushing your luck on that, the rack is only rated at fifty pounds, unless you have an anemic 9 year old I'm guessing they may weight a bit more than 50 lbs.

Back