Latest Greatest Kickass Biktrix Juggernaut

roshan

Hi all,

You know we always like to keep improving things on our bikes. We ran out of Juggernauts and we thought it's the perfect opportunity to make it even better than it already is. Check out these pictures. Can you spot the changes? PS: Who likes the full fenders?

IMG-20160602-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20160602-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20160602-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20160602-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20160602-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20160602-WA0016.jpg

you still offer the same bike frame with a rear hub motor? or just fazing them out for only mid drives. Also, any word on the Juggernaut Vmax with the bafang Max drive.

you still offer the same bike frame with a rear hub motor? or just fazing them out for only mid drives. Also, any word on the Juggernaut Vmax with the bafang Max drive.
We're slowly phazing out the hub drive fat bikes. They are no where close to being as much fun as the mid drive. That being said, we are working with Bafang on their new 750W geared torque sensored hub drive. It looks really promising. If everything works out, we will have some of those bikes as an entry level option.

The V-max is still in the works. We have 2 models (no suspension and a full suspension) bikes in the works. You will hear more about them soon!

I'll take a stab at whats different:

Lighter wheels
Deore Derailleur
Different LCD
Different fenders
Rack
Seat post

Lee

Yep, great start! Also, Hydraulic brakes come standard, 1" more ground clearance for the motor, 100mm bottom bracket - stiffer frame.

We're slowly phazing out the hub drive fat bikes. They are no where close to being as much fun as the mid drive. That being said, we are working with Bafang on their new 750W geared torque sensored hub drive. It looks really promising. If everything works out, we will have some of those bikes as an entry level option.

The V-max is still in the works. We have 2 models (no suspension and a full suspension) bikes in the works. You will hear more about them soon!

That's good news. This new design is spot on and will do well. 750W with torque sensor hub drive sounds like a dream come true. I hope it work outs.

Keep up the good work.

I'm in the market over the next couple of months - any idea on release dates for the new (non-fat) bikes?

We have a Nuvinci geared, Carbon belt drive commuter bike coming up next month. That bike is going to be stellar.
I'm intrigued. I'm literally about to pull the trigger on a Juiced CrossCurrant tomorrow from my LBS, to use as a commuter. Anything further you can add on this? Will it be a speed pedelec? That is one of my must-haves. But I'd love a belt drive, Nuvinci geared bike. How about price range and expected delivery date? Thanks!

I'm intrigued. I'm literally about to pull the trigger on a Juiced CrossCurrant tomorrow from my LBS, to use as a commuter. Anything further you can add on this? Will it be a speed pedelec? That is one of my must-haves. But I'd love a belt drive, Nuvinci geared bike. How about price range and expected delivery date? Thanks!

I didn't think the CrossCurrent was shipping yet!

The big difference will be that out bikes will be mid-motored instead of a hub drive. The launch price is expected to be $1899. Yes, it will be a speed pedelec plus throttle. Expected delivery in fall this year.

Please tell me the motor will be the newer Bafang Max drive (and not a BBS02) integrated into the frame like the Monte!

I didn't think the CrossCurrent was shipping yet!

The big difference will be that out bikes will be mid-motored instead of a hub drive. The launch price is expected to be $1899. Yes, it will be a speed pedelec plus throttle. Expected delivery in fall this year.

Please tell me the motor will be the newer Bafang Max drive (and not a BBS02) integrated into the frame like the Monte!

We are looking into both. The BBS02 has more sheer power. Lots of people like that. Our prototype is built on a bbs02.

Can anyone tell me where I can find some reliable front suspension shocks to add to my 2015 Juggernaut? I am not willing to try those generic units being sold on Alibaba. Can't afford the new Wren shocks shown on the Biktrix website so I guess I am looking for something "middle of the road" in price/quality. Thanks for your suggestions.

Back