9Ip0Kz2.jpg

jqbR3pT.jpg

lJICWXZ.jpg

fT3XTdo.jpg

1uaTHtv.jpg

bG4FW2x.jpg

LqQBLZX.jpg

Last edited:
Im watching Little Simz at Glastonbury, the UKs biggest festival , the one that gets all the big stars.

Call me out out of touch old curmudgeon, but she is fruitin awful.

Repeats the same urban rap pose over and over again while talking like a parody of a british London appenin gangsta.

Ortah not bovver wiv da wahter.

I guess Im not down wiv da kidz.

Theyve got Idris Elba on the decks and he looks bored out of his mind.

Im watching Little Simz at Glastonbury, the UKs biggest festival , the one that gets all the big stars.

Repeats the same urban rap pose over and over again while talking like a parody of a british London appenin gangsta.

Ortah not bovver wiv da wahter.

I guess Im not down wiv da kidz.

Theyve got Idris Elba on the decks and he looks bored out of his mind.
Your English has become somewhat cryptic! :) WUI? :D

You out of touch old curmudgeon, you.

Guess I'm one, too. A lot of contemporary pop is fruitin awful. Little musicality, little production value, little real singing.

Paid little attention to George Michael back in the day cuz I was totally into jazz at the time. But recently listened to a greatest hits collection. Many great songs in a wide range of styles, and his singing — actual singing with feeling — was spot-on every time. Every cut had top-notch arrangements, players, and backup singers. With real instruments. That's what musicality sounds like.

Everything is 'ort ahh'.

Its amusing a few times then youre like.

Wort the forkah

George is a god over here, his story on Netflix is incredible, he wrote careless whisper riding on the bus and redid the mix by famous producer Wexler because it wasnt good enough, his own mix was the released one.

Freedom is just a perfect song

Last edited:
Back