Just for fun...

Ten years ago some guys at UCLA made an antenna and hacked every Bluetooth device within a quarter mile. Just what you need for a race!

I just watched a vid of a guy buying a dead Tesla from an auction for buttons, got it charged but its in valet mode with a pin reqd for full usage.
The original owner still controlled the car by the app, so you have to contact Tesla, send in passport photographs, wait five days and they switch over control to you, it even has your name on the dash screen, up till that point the original owner controls the car, you cant even open the glove box or the hood.

You can see where this is all going.

The Copenhagen Wheel required your cell phone to operate it and you needed to be connected to their network at all times. They could track all of your movements and if your phone got stolen from the bar of a coffee shop you were screwed.

I just watched a vid of a guy buying a dead Tesla from an auction for buttons, got it charged but its in valet mode with a pin reqd for full usage.
The original owner still controlled the car by the app, so you have to contact Tesla, send in passport photographs, wait five days and they switch over control to you, it even has your name on the dash screen, up till that point the original owner controls the car, you cant even open the glove box or the hood.

You can see where this is all going.
I am assuming that the big push towards self driving cars is to insure that when the next lock down occurs, your car won't cross the border or county line ...
..."Sorry Dave, I can't do that (while curfew is in effect)(since you are due in court)(because your subscription expired)(whatever) "...

From my Italian neighbor...

"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl."
The priest asks, "Is that you, little Joey Pagano?"
"Yes, Father, it is."
"And who was the girl you were with?"
"I can't tell you, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation."
"Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?"
"I cannot say."
"Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?"
"I'll never tell."
"Was it Nina Capelli?"
"I'm sorry, but I cannot name her."
"Was it Cathy Piriano?"
"My lips are sealed."
"Was it Rosa DiAngelo, then?"
"Please, Father! I cannot tell you."
The priest sighs in frustration. "You're very tight lipped, and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself."
Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and whispers, "What'd you get?"
"Four months vacation and five good leads."

How I feel cycling past cows.
Screenshot_20240529-095737~2.png

I am assuming that the big push towards self driving cars is to insure that when the next lock down occurs, your car won't cross the border or county line ...
..."Sorry Dave, I can't do that (while curfew is in effect)(since you are due in court)(because your subscription expired)(whatever) "...
"a bridge too far" analog rules.

Im not going to mention the obvious, but heres Tyler Fischer, probably the best Trump impersonator comedian.
Hes actually better than Orangeboy himself.
very nsfw..and bit rude, also Americans use the R word which grates sooo bad with us Europeans.
You really need to reel that one in.

Ive alwsys been into trying unlikely vehicles in terrain beyond their capability.
Here we are Monkeybiking in deepest Wales back in 2004.
Im on the red Jincheng copy Monkey.
Love it! This thread is awesome, and I'm grateful for the fun it brings into my life, especially during these times when everything seems a bit grey and uninteresting. I'm relieved that uk writings https://ukwritings.com/write-my-dissertation has taken charge of my dissertation, allowing me to focus on other pressing tasks. However, there's still so much on my plate, and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed trying to juggle everything. Despite the challenges, I'm determined to find a balance and make time for enjoyment amidst my responsibilities.

Last edited:
Back