Just for fun...

I just thought of another one. NY State Troopers should go to La Guardia on Monday and the second he doesn’t pay up, slash the tires on his plane and take the pink slip. He can go Greyhound to Mara Lago and stay there. If he spends money on anything that is not absolutely necessary, over a pack of ramen, that is contempt of court. Renting a car or taking an Uber is a luxury and deprives the Great State of New York, which comes first before all creditors including attorneys. He can use Public Defenders. He mentioned dead beets in NATO saying they should be invaded by Putin. The guy is a known sex offender and dead beet who quotes Hitler. He can ride a used bike, not electric.

He mentioned dead beets in NATO saying they should be invaded by Putin. The guy is a known sex offender and dead beet who quotes Hitler. He can ride a used bike, not electric.
It is funny how his followers agree with him on the NATO stance, but forget all of the contractors and lawyers and various others that he didnt pay.

Last edited:
It is funny how his followers agree with him on the NATO stance, but forget all of the contractors and lawyers and various others that he didnt pay.
That's apparently known as the "Trump discount" set up payment in three steps ... 1/3 upfront, 1/3 halfway through, and the balance upon completion... and never pay the last third because you're not happy with the work.

Totally using that "tell them you're 10 years older" line every chance I get.
Women have used that approach for generations... we men are just slow on picking up the obvious ... tell a 30 or 40 year old you are 70 rather than 60 (or 80 rather than 70 ) and you have instant respect ... nothing else, but at least respect...

1710991504004.jpeg
1710991736348.jpeg

Hey guys, no need to incite potential flame wars here on this very mellow site. How about we keep politics and such confined to a new politics-bashing thread? And goes for both the D's and the R's.
I am not mentioning Public Policy or Politics of any stripe. It is just that an self-aggrandizing baffoon put himself in a very tight spot, and that that is very funny. It is going to be a fire sale auction of assets and he will be eating sardines out of a can on a Greyhound bus while quoting Hitler and Putin and while all the passengers complain about the big stink. That is funny. I love it. The Emperor's new clothes. What a looser.

1711062083886.png

Last edited:
Hey guys, no need to incite potential flame wars here on this very mellow site. How about we keep politics and such confined to a new politics-bashing thread? And goes for both the D's and the R's.
A new string would be great. I've got some Word Salad Annie and Stumbles stuff that isn't really funny, more sad.

I'd start the thread but have read hints it's not appropriate.

Back to ebikes.

Today’s Gag

Every Saturday morning our Resort biking group of 20+ regular riders assembles for an hour ride then a return to our Bistro for post-ride food & libations.

Today, per a special request to our leader I was granted a few minutes of the pre-ride orientation time to share some new and emerging information. I began my story by sharing …

“As a regular member of an international ebike forum, I have come across some new discussion on this point:

The Society for Safely Living, otherwise identified as the SSL, has recently completed a successful lobbing effort to the current Whitehouse Administration whereby they claim e-bikes, like e-vehicles require additional sound enhancements to alert and protect citizens from potential collisions.

Per these successful SSL lobbying efforts a new bill has been introduced and passed requiring all e-bikes to be equipped with these sound enhancement devices — whereupon I held up for all to see a King of Clubs playing card and a wooden clothespin.

The joke carried well to loud laughter and clapping.

But seriously, similar to how you ordered your latest free-delivery COVID tests, your ebike sound enhancement kit will soon be available for free online ordering. Be sure to contact your Congressperson for more information

King of Clubs playing card and a wooden clothespin
My town has a raceway in the middle. The race cars are so loud that no one can have a normal dinner conversation. My proposal is for them to go all electric and put a baseball card in the spokes for sound. It is so dumb, they just go in circles, like a dog chasing its own tail. What is good is there is being built a BMX track in the middle of the track and it will connect to a new crosstown bike path.

My town has a raceway in the middle. The race cars are so loud that no one can have a normal dinner conversation. My proposal is for them to go all electric and put a baseball card in the spokes for sound. It is so dumb, they just go in circles, like a dog chasing its own tail. What is good is there is being built a BMX track in the middle of the track and it will connect to a new crosstown bike path.
Love Sprint cars, and virtually any other Motorsport!

Love Sprint cars, and virtually any other Motorsport!
Now Sonoma Raceway is different. It is something like 5 or 6 miles away. It has twists and hills. I like to see people race their own vintage cars. That is fun. They are real people with skin in the game and it is for charity not profit.

Road courses are great to watch, but only see a small piece of the race. Much more skill required than "turn right".

Road courses are great to watch, but only see a small piece of the race. Much more skill required than "turn right".
You get to see a vintage BMW against a classic Ferrari, against America mussel cars, and a '60's Jag or two, with a BR Green MGB. They each sound distinct. It would be fun to throw in a new Tesla to the mix just to see how it holds up its end with 0-60 in 2.9. How does it do on the track compared to a 1963 Jag? Or Bond Austin. The classic cars have sex appeal and interactivity that is so very lacking now. Would you rather drive a classic up the Coast or a 'smart car'? Those are so inanely flaccid.

1711245089906.png
1711245321098.png
1711245684031.jpeg

Last edited:
You get to see a vintage BMW against a classic Ferrari, against America mussel cars, and a '60's Jag or two, with a BR Green MGB. They each sound distinct. It would be fun to throw in a new Tesla to the mix just to see how it holds up its end with 0-60 in 2.9. How does it do on the track compared to a 1963 Jag? Or Bond Austin. The classic cars have sex appeal and interactivity that is so very lacking now. Would you rather drive a classic up the Coast or a 'smart car'? Those are so inanely flaccid.

View attachment 172981 View attachment 172982View attachment 172983
I want the Toyota 2000GT

They each sound distinct. It would be fun to throw in a new Tesla to the mix just to see how it holds up its end with 0-60 in 2.9. How does it do on the track compared to a 1963 Jag? Or Bond Austin
I am pretty sure a race wouldn't be the same without the sound (albeit through hearing protection) and feel of ICE.

Back