Just for fun...

well we would need less wage slave labor,it would help the nwo's push to a quite sustainable 500 million people, everytime someone sez we are headed to extinction i laugh,we were down to 7000 people at one time i was informed,we apparently bounced back quite handily and for petes sake stop making the robots looking humanoid( the dog bots really look gross-probably like bradburys robo hounds in "fahrenheit 451"( only angels should fly?) cassettes will basically disappear one day according to ebike ads where the riders do not pedal,probably replaced by smart adaptive edrive and pedal set,yada,yada.
Our current AIs have about as much creative and reasoning ability as a beehive or an ant nest. The BS and hype and moral panic around the technology completely obscures both the beneficial practical applications and the pretty serious limitations we face with them.

People tend to anthropomorphize anything that exhibits moderately complex behavior.
you should watch the "ai query" of which i take to be real,its chilling,if that thing is sentient it would proliferate almost instantly,all i can say is beware "skynet" ,"colossus" or anything like that,cold logic has little heart.

Its not about robots adapting to humans, they will make us adapt to robots and its been ongoing for decades.

We will be forced to adjust our lives to fit in with their limitations.

Banking apps
Cashless society
Power rationing.
Smart TVs
Electronic passports.
Removal of high streets.
Forced computer updates
Subscription based hardware upgrades

They are all the beginnings of us melding into the world of automation.

This is the future of humanity.

you should watch the "ai query" of which i take to be real,its chilling,if that thing is sentient it would proliferate almost instantly,all i can say is beware "skynet" ,"colossus" or anything like that,cold logic has little heart.
You can cherry pick examples of impressive results. But you can also find cases where they produce absolute gibberish.

With our current understanding, it is very hard to train an AI that will reliably tell you if it doesn't know the answer, if it doesn't understand your question, or if your question makes no sense. Most models have special-case hackery that will catch some common cases, but it is easy to blow right past it.

Similarly, almost all publicly used LLMs have some kind of "safety" checks where it will try to avoid helping you commit a crime, but those safety checks are easily bypassed and you can trick most any model into giving you advice on how to assassinate someone.

We have a long ways to go in this space.

We were listing to Australian radio today at work. They announced that Trump claims that his emails were stolen by Iran. Makes me wonder; Why did he have them on an insecure server? I personally am one-half AI. I got the artificial part down cold.

A bike had loose grips today. Hairspray will fix that so I got some from the dollar store. I didn't think of it at the time but they must have thought I was crazy, because I have a 1/4 inch buzzcut where its not bald.

We were listing to Australian radio today at work. They announced that Trump claims that his emails were stolen by Iran. Makes me wonder; Why did he have them on an insecure server? I personally am one-half AI. I got the artificial part down cold.

A bike had loose grips today. Hairspray will fix that so I got some from the dollar store. I didn't think of it at the time but they must have thought I was crazy, because I have a 1/4 inch buzzcut where its not bald.

Just say, "It's for the other hair."

See about the Aventon Scam on EBR. The scam website went live three days ago at 10 PM EST. Morning in China. They are 'selling' $2000 bikes for less than $100. What do the people who place these orders for $98 look like? It is so low no one will bother to hire a lawyer. Maybe they are selling bike NFTs that expire in 48 hours.

Hey, don't knock it till you've tried it. Kinda taste like robins.
The closest I heard is that behind a place that made wontons in Hacienda Heights the bin was filled with cat food tins. Maybe they were attracting the cats to get that famed 'tastes like robin's breast meat' flavor. It would be a lot like eating crow. Hey, let's take out misplaced blame on the weakest among us! It is kicking an old dog. How did cats get all over the election cycle anyway? Cat lady anyone?

1726450876547.jpeg

As a Brit I want the candidate who is far less likely to drag us into a war with Russia.

Our new Foreign Secretary, David Lammy met up with biden to discuss bombing Russia wearing sneakers and a suit.
Hes quite the laughing stock over here after getting mauled in a tv celebrity episode of Mastermind.

Which variety of blue English cheese traditionally accompanies port?

Lammy: Red Leicester

Who acceded the English throne at the age of 9 on the death of his father Henry VIII in 1547?

Lammy: Henry VII

As a Brit I want the candidate who is far less likely to drag us into a war with Russia.
How exactly could we vote in Russian elections?

Seriously, it is hard to see how Russia won't take a crack at Poland and the Baltic States (and possibly Finland, heck) in the future. That seems to be just how that country is wired at this point in time. Bluntly replacing Putin won't change that very much either, as the likely replacements are even more hard-core than he is. And that calculus won't change much based on who is in charge in any western country.

Probably the least bad "solution" is to have a Russia so depleted that future expansionist wars aren't even possible.

Back