Just for fun...

Found this pic, taken 30 years ago, 90s ski jacket.
Thats the Isle of Man motorbike trails, taken during the TT, great for getting about during the road closures.
Ive still got that bike.
Screenshot_20240923-075843-678~2.png

They havevbuilt a lot of bike trails since, the offroad motorbike trails are still there but they were near impossible on a KDX200, no chance on an emtb.

My friend and famous coworker rode Mt. Tam with Danny MacAskill. On a big descent loaded with boulders the riders asked him, 'What will you do in this stretch?' Thinking he was finally in a jam. Danny rode it backwards doing a rear wheelie.

So my friend Brain of three broken ribs and concussion has destroyed his motor, huge high speed pedal strike and the cranks turn without engaging the PAS or the chainwheel.
He had to ride back three miles using walk assist, which still operated the motor and gave some drive.

I said, couldnt you zip tie the crank to the chainwheel?

He hadnt thought of that and pointed out he didnt have any.

Out on the trails without zip ties??

Id rather leave without my pants.

Ever have that old feeling of feeling old? I did today. An engineer flew out from Specialized in Salt Lake to visit. We have had constant problems with their popular cargo bikes. As she was working we had on modern alternative rock. As I was headed out to pick up lunch she said, 'Your local station is amazingly good.' 'They are playing all the best from when I was in High School!' Then I showed her the Specialized that I modified in 2019. 'It is so cool, that is when I graduated High School.'

Why doesn't Swift cut a quick single called, "Ain't Goin' Back." It really could be about anything. Such as, a failed relationship maybe with a sex offender from reality TV and convicted criminal. Denial of a big storm surge while it is happening due to human causes? It would top the charts as #1 and will be played in malls and public plazas 30 years from now. And, it will be in films featuring this moment in time of change in 50-years. The change is happening, we are not going back.

Back