Just for fun...

eagles knocking a goat off
Yes, I saw that too. The eagle flew straight down a steep, rocky slope, dug into the goat with its talons picking it up six inches and dropped it off a cliff. In another one an eagle digs its claws into a bear's face before flying off, just to show it who is kickass in the neighborhood.

Ever notice how environmentalists want to reintroduce grizzlies? Yes, but it is only to someone else's neighborhood.

Here is another but.. A big but. This person does not ride a bike. That is what happens when you are an adze. 57 inches around.
1701402808344.png

I brought holiday decorations to my friend's bike shop. One of them was an ornament covered in glitter. Somehow the glitter got on his hair, eyebrows and face when hanging a wreath up above the front door. I was there for most of the day working on a cargo bike issue. And told him that the new look is fabulous, and really helps with his glam stage presence. I could only joke him because something similar happened to me while working at a bank.

Because of the reinstated post-review gag order, the big butt narcissist who can't shut up, will spend a couple of nights in jail shortly. His former lawyers have turned state's witness against him to save their own butts. Conviction in cases with Federal charges is 99%. The prosecution is rock solid whenever they bring a case. Unsurmountable. And he will be doing big time, life, and will never be eligible to pass the security clearance to be a dog catcher in Podunk. That is good. We will see multiple convictions in multiple jurisdictions, it is 50-times worse than some conman fraudster like Santos. Schadenfreude, so well deserved and so, greatly appreciated! That is FUN! Democracy Wins. We will then heal and move ahead to a more perfect union.
1701477509765.jpeg

I brought holiday decorations to my friend's bike shop. One of them was an ornament covered in glitter. Somehow the glitter got on his hair, eyebrows and face when hanging a wreath up above the front door. I was there for most of the day working on a cargo bike issue. And told him that the new look is fabulous, and really helps with his glam stage presence. I could only joke him because something similar happened to me while working at a bank.

Because of the reinstated post-review gag order, the big butt narcissist who can't shut up, will spend a couple of nights in jail shortly. His former lawyers have turned state's witness against him to save their own butts. Conviction in cases with Federal charges is 99%. The prosecution is rock solid whenever they bring a case. Unsurmountable. And he will be doing big time, life, and will never be eligible to pass the security clearance to be a dog catcher in Podunk. That is good. We will see multiple convictions in multiple jurisdictions, it is 50-times worse than some conman fraudster like Santos. Schadenfreude, so well deserved and so, greatly appreciated! That is FUN! Democracy Wins. We will then heal and move ahead to a more perfect union.
View attachment 167440
🤞🙏🤞🙏🤞🙏🤞🙏🤞! Butt 😁, I'll believe it when I see it.

If you're referring to Donald Trump.
I tell you brother I like big butts and I can not lie.
He is not afraid to push that big butt all over the place.
I hope Tulsi Gabbard will be his running mate for VP.
Slow Joe and Harris are an embarrassment to America.
I certainly wouldn't befriend anyone who envies D. Trump. Who in the world could possibly want to be like him? Of course everyone wants to be rich but beyond that I see no redeeming quality in the man whatsoever, NONE.

The guy quotes Hitter and admires dictators. It is a joke served by him upon his followers. Laughing behind his little hand he knows that they are fools and the joke is on them. Everyone near has been thrown under the bus. The Jan 6 true believer lemmings are serving time because they attacked and even killed cops and tried to overthrow our democracy. He said he would lead them to the Capitol and lied, leaving them high and dry, while they did the mob boss's dirty work, and were left holding the bag. They will have 20-years in prison to think about being thrown under the bus by a conman.
1701537453764.jpeg

Amazing tribute and the fact that she plays in Page's uniform makes it that much more impressive, my character is covered in armor head to toe and i still get my but kicked lol!
If you have not played Elden Ring yet what are you waiting for?

Respectfully disagree. If Rome lived in a gated community in Mission Hills or something, the fact that he used a knife to display the rope might me go, "Hmm..." or "What?" though I wouldn't consider it ominous.

I only know one island (Kauai) but there are places on all the islands that are super primitive, consistent with a lot of Rome's posts about where he rides. Does not seem at all weird to me in that context. I always carry a knife in Kauai when I'm on the trail or diving, though diving, it's more so I can tap the tank to get my buddy or instructor's attention.

My clients who work on set always carry huge frickin' folders-- and often take them out of their pockets and put them on the couch b/c they are uncomfortable to sit with, they never sit down at work! Many of my colleagues might find that threatening, but it doesn't bother me at all.
Although very off topic for a fun thread, it's true enough about the big folder being uncomfortable to sit on . Both my wallet and my knife must come out of my back pockets when I am going to be sitting or riding for more than a few minutes, and I carry and open my knife much more often than my wallet . My cell phone is a whole different level of discomfort...

Last edited:
My family makes fun of my cargo pants and shorts, calling them "dad pants" and worse. But they were invented for a reason, and I default to them with my geezer flag flying.

Speaking of geezer pride, I walk the dog in cargos and Keen sandals with sox while listening to the local jazz/NPR station on a pocket radio with inexpensive wired headphones. Doesn't get more old guy than that!

Last edited:
My family makes fun of my cargo pants and shorts, calling them "dad pants" and worse. But they were invented for a reason, and I default to them with my geezer flag flying.

Speaking of geezer pride, I walk the dog in cargos and Keen sandals with sox while listening to a jazz/NPR station on a pocket radio with inexpensive wired headphones. Doesn't get more old guy than that!
I am usually in a vest and Irish cap when in public ... the old guy whistling "Danny Boy" is the closest stereotype.
Once my wife and I got separated at some social event and she was asking people if they had seen a white haired men in a vest and cap. Someone told her to look around, and she finally noticed that there were dozens of white haired men in vests and caps in the room. Not too unusual around here.

Although very off topic for a fun thread, it's true enough about the big folder being uncomfortable to sit on . Both my wallet and my knife must come out of my back pockets when I am going to be sitting or riding for more than a few minutes, and I carry and open my knife much more often than my wallet . My cell phone is a whole different level of discomfort...
I'm done with the traditional wallet.
I went with this style, and won't look back...

I am old enough that the American health care and banking systems alone requires me to carry more cards than that could even hold. And I am healthy so that's just in case. A sick person needs a briefcase I guess.
I experienced trepidation as well.
I put cards I knew I had to have in there, added 2, and in 3 years have never needed the others in daily transaction.

I experienced trepidation as well.
I put cards I knew I had to have in there, added 2, and in 3 years have never needed the others in daily transaction.
One phrase... Canadian Medicare ... and if I lived there, probably one bank card from Toronto Dominion and a driver's license would do it. My various (mostly unused) cards are 3/4 of an inch thick.

I'm done with the traditional wallet.
I went with this style, and won't look back...

I have something similar, though it has a trigger-style ejector level that fans the credit cards.

I have one beautiful black leather one, but I had to replace it with a more garish blue one because the black one is too hard to see. I will still use the black one for more formal occasions, if I ever go to such things again, or when traveling. At home, a black wallet just doesn't work with a black laptop case, black jeans, black phone case, black tablet case, etc. We also favor dim lighting.

After my first few days of COVID, I lost the black wallet for four days (during a high fever). I found it right on top of my dresser. My wife and I had searched the dresser three times-- top, all drawers, etc.-- at least four times without seeing it.

Back