Juggernaut Ultra 1000 180mm Brake Adaptor Help

Clark Gryphyn

Has anyone with an Ultra 1000 upgraded the front brake rotor from 160mm to 180mm? What caliper adapter did you use? I have tried two different adapters and neither of them allow the whole brake pad to grab the rotor. They seem to push the caliper assembly too far off center and only about 70% of the pad is grabbing.
Or could someone who received their bike with the 180mm brakes post a picture showing me the configuration?
Thanks in advance.

Has anyone with an Ultra 1000 upgraded the front brake rotor from 160mm to 180mm? What caliper adapter did you use? I have tried two different adapters and neither of them allow the whole brake pad to grab the rotor. They seem to push the caliper assembly too far off center and only about 70% of the pad is grabbing.
Or could someone who received their bike with the 180mm brakes post a picture showing me the configuration?
Thanks in advance.
Are they tektro brakes?

They are "Biktrix" branded, but I believe they are Tektro, yes. 2-piston.

Thanks!

That one looks identical to one of the ones I have.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YBX9K9P/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Yup that's it I couldn't get one on Amazon as I live in Canada and it's not listed on there only took 2weeks and 12$ for 2 of them from ali express ordered an extra just in case one of the bolts strip none of my 7 LBS had one and 2 where confused why my bolts where different sizes

Back