Install dedicated headlight with Das-kit C7?

Phat_E-Bastard

I don't see an available cable port, but there appears to be a function to turn on a light (when the screen is back-lit it also indicates light is on). Has anyone figured out if and how to install a dedicated headlight? I'm not particularly hopeful, but if it's possible, all the better. Thanks!

6EFB61EE-E886-4E0E-8A56-96AE852E418E.png

A0FFD2AB-471F-48D4-8E30-2FE355DE62AF.jpeg

Where to buy:

Install instructions

I just removed my battery lock and confirmed the plug location.

59C932B0-8882-4565-A6CD-7AFBB2C2388C.jpeg

It has a button on top the light. I don't think you can control it from the display and it does not have a flash mode.
Where does it attach to bike? It says front fork but there’s no mounting point. Pics would be much appreciated!

It arrived the other day - VERY easy install.
Sadly it’s not very bright - probably ok for riding on lit roads and paths but my night time route has lots of unlit stretches and I will still need my 1000 lumens on the bar!!

Thank
It arrived the other day - VERY easy install.
Sadly it’s not very bright - probably ok for riding on lit roads and paths but my night time route has lots of unlit stretches and I will still need my 1000 lumens on the bar!!
Thanks for the information, I don't think I'll rush out and buy one unless I get a carrier.

I ordered an aspen plus that I am just waiting on. I intend to wire up an led light bar. Any chance you have a good picture of the ncm headlight connector? I dont have my bike here yet and I want to try and have all the parts on hand to wire it up over the holidays.

I ordered an aspen plus that I am just waiting on. I intend to wire up an led light bar. Any chance you have a good picture of the ncm headlight connector? I dont have my bike here yet and I want to try and have all the parts on hand to wire it up over the holidays.
See FullyCharged's post above, on Apr 6, for close up photo of connector and link to installation instructions.

Back