I made the plunge.....my first electric bike!

RCG

I'm 65 years young and wanted to extend my riding radius around my home. I have always enjoyed riding bikes, but I'm not in the kind of shape where I can ride 25 miles a day without a little help. this is where the electric bike comes in. After test driving a number of bikes and reading Court's reviews I chose the Pedigo Ridge Rider. I liked the quality, distance, speed, pedal assist choices and throttle that the bike offered. The bike shop gave me 3 years of support which sealed the deal. Reading the many stories of "issues" that you can run into (particularly when you order a bike over the internet) reminded me of some of the early days with computers I had gone through. Picking the right company with the right business philosophy is as important as the right bike. It seems that the jury is still out as to whom the ultimate leaders will be.

One of the things that I appreciated about Pedigo was their incremental quality improvements. Today's delivered bike is better than the bike that C0urt reviewed in 2016. It has a bigger battery, better tires, and improved wheels. Having worked in the manufacturing industry for over 30 years, CPI (Continuous Process Improvements) is the only way to refine these types of products. Nice job Pedego!

I am lucky enough to live in a beautiful spot in California and I hope that my new bike will allow me to see more of it. I will share a couple of my special spots...
ucsc.jpg
rio2.jpg

Thanks...Although I need to learn to spell Pedego :). I'm loving the bike but I can see that a lot of people can get burned on these things.

Attachments

• boardwalk.jpg
    boardwalk.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 626
  • lighthouse.jpg
    lighthouse.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 627
Back